13: Not the Abigail Collins you've known

*The next day*

Saturday.

Finally.

I've been waiting for some rest. Hays..I hope nothing bad would happen. I'm tired of all the drama-o-rama these past days. Since today's Saturday, I hope I can have some alone time.

I ate the last piece of bacon and stretched my arms. My sister, Chloe was looking at me while chewing her food.

"Whush wong?" she questions, her mouth full.

"Don't talk with while your mouth is full, sis," I reminded her as I stood up from my seat.

She swallowed her food and sighed. "I know, Abby. I just wanna ask you if you're okay," she explains, placing her hand on top of mine.

I grinned. "Of course I am, Clow. Who says I'm not?" I say, holding her hand and squeezing it.

"I just noticed the eyebags under your eyes. I guess you didn't have any sleep last night, huh?" she asked, raising her one eyebrow and gesturing to my eyebags.

I touched the skin under my eyes and felt it for awhile. What the effin'?! There are eyebags under my eyes. I headed to the mirror and checked if this really is happening.

I couldn't really sleep last night thinking about what would I do if miss Principal kicks me out. Of course my Mom would be angry. No furious.

I sighed. What am I going to do? Should I still continue my friendship with Kesha and the others? Should I still be part of them? Should I still be a troublemaker?

Gosh, I never knew that this decision would be so hard to...decide.

"EARTH TO ABIGAIL!" Chloe yelled. I looked at her and glared at her.

"Really, Chloe? No need to shout. I swear I'll become deaf with that voice of yours," I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked at me from head to toe, raising her one eyebrow. After two minutes of observing me, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I can't believe you, Abby! What has got into you? You are not the Abigail I know. You seem like...a different person! I swear to God, someone did this to you. Where is that sweet, nice, caring, loving Abigail I know and love? Cause I really need her. Now. Who did this to you, Abigail? You've changed," she spat out angrily.

She walked away before I could say something. I looked down at the ground. What have I done? I couldn't just keep my mouth shut. Why did that even come out of my fucking mouth? I'm really sure that just slipped.

I looked at the mirror beside me and stared at my reflection. There stood a girl with curly, light orange hair with eyebags under her eyes. Her eyes color brown and lips light pink.

That girl is Abigail Collins.

But she's not the Abigail Collins you've known...