38: Falling

***Josh's POV***

I can't believe this.

As I look at Abigail, I feel my heart beat fast. Even when she smiles. That beautiful smile of hers. I could stare at her all day.

But what hurts?

It hurts that she's smiling at Lance.

Yes. I know. I have a crush on Abigail. But it's just a stupid crush. Nothing serious.

But, it still hurts.

KRRIINNGG!

"Hey Josh, you gonna watch PBA at my house? Mom says it's okay to bring friends over," Keith says as we stuff our things inside our backpacks.

It's our last subject and we're gonna head home already.

"Nah, I still have to study for finals. I wanna graduate as valedictorian 'to have a better future', Mom says," I say, mocking my Mother's voice. We both laugh and start walking out of the classroom.

We decided to head to our lockers first to drop some books. Timing, when we turned around the corner, I saw a familiar hair turned behind me.

My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

Abigail....

"Oh, look it's Abigail. ABIGAIL!" No! Keith! Ugh.

Abigail immediately turns around and when she sees us, she grins and heads to our way.

Oh. My. God.

Call me gay but when I saw her, it's like she's walking in slow motion with that beautiful smile plastered on her face. I wish I could stare at her that way forever. She's just so perfect...to me.

She's like an angel.

"Hey Josh! Joshie!" Abigail's voice ringed into my ears. I blinked fast and looked at Abigail. God she's pretty.

"O-oh. Hey Abigail," I greeted, nodding at her way. Arrgh. Why did I have to stutter? Crap.

She just grins and then looks at Keith. Woo. At least I could breath now. Whenever Abigail looks at me, it seems like I'm holding my breath. She just makes me.....nervous.

"....pizza," I hear Abigail say as she looks at me. I look at her and raise my one eyebrow.

"I said you up for pizza?" she asked, copying my action. Ugh. It's taking all my will not to pinch her freakin' cheek. She's so cute. Cute and pretty. Cute and pretty at the same time. Oh God what am I saying?

"S-sure," I stutter AGAIN. "Sure! I'm hungry to be honest. I haven't really ate today. On a full diet," I said, trying to be cool. But the truth is, I actually ate a burger awhile ago given from one of my fangirls and I'm not on a full diet. Just trying to impress her.

"Oooh. Why you taking a full diet when you're so fit and you have like six pack abs! That's just so absurd," she says, smiling. But when me and Keith laugh, she frowns and then her eyes widen, realizing what she said. She blushes head to toe. Like, literally!
I went over to her and pinched her cheeks. I couldn't contain it anymore. "You're so cute when you blush," I whispered in her ear. When I let go of her cheek and backed away, she turned even redder! Hahaha. She's so cute.

I don't know why I'm gonna say this but...

I think I'm falling for Abigail Collins.