10: "I'm Cassie Lopez. As in THE Cassie Lopez"

'Meet us in the canteen ASAP'

I bit my lip nervously. I just got called to the office and here is Kesha who just texted me. This sounds bad.

I can't do this. If I do, I'll get kicked out. Especially in the middle of the semester! I can't let that happen. My parents will kill me!

I sighed. I have to stop this. Maybe, I should have never been friends with them in the first place....

No! Don't say that Abigail or you'll lose your friends. Even worse. Hurt them. Especially, Josh.

I sighed. I didn't want them to get hurt. And if I did, they might ruin my life and make it miserable! I mean, they're troublemakers for Pete's sake! They could do that!

As I arrived at the canteen, three girls were glaring at me. But the girl at the middle was fuming. Her face turned red and she looked like smoke was gonna get out of her ears. Problem?

I headed to their table. Once I was in front of them, I said, "What's your problem, missy? I didn't do anything wrong," I spat venomously to her face. She raised her one eyebrow and stood up so that we were face to face.

"Oh, you know why I'm acting like this, you bitch!" she yelled in that high-pitch voice of hers. Oh God. This voice is gonna make the glass around us break.

"Can you not shout?! Your voice can make my ears bleed! It's so high pitch. And I don't know what your talking about!" I yelled at her face. I wasn't afraid of her. Who is she to judge me? And did she call me a bitch?

"You really are a bitch. First you steal my hubby, then you make fun of my voice? How dare you!" she yelled. Wait, 'steal my hubby'? Who?

"You don't know who you're talking to!" she yelled again with that high-pitch voice of hers. I swear, I can feel my blood sliding already.

"Yeah. I don't know who you are and what you're talking about! Better watch your step. I can make your life miserable in a blink of an eye," I threathened, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh really? You don't know me? I'm Cassie Lopez. As in THE Cassie Lopez you bitch! And don't you say you don't know anything about my hubby, Joshua Waters!" she screamed like a lunatic, taking a step to me.

Did she just say Joshua Waters? As in JOSH?

This was the girl Patricia and Lance were talking about. Cassie Lopez.

Oh God. This is one big bitch! Why would she dare say Josh is her husband? I hate girl like her.

I looked at her back and saw a glass of apple juice. I smiled sweetly at her.

"Really Cassie. I'm sweating like crazy here because your breath is so intoxicating. Say, would you like some refreshments?" I said mockingly. I grab the juice from behind her and pour it on her head. She closed her eyes and her mouth formed a perfect 'O'.

After I was done, she opened her eyes and glared at me.

"Arrgh! I hate girls like you!" She screamed, stomping her feet angrily.

I heard a few claps from behind me and saw that my friends was there. All of them. Including Josh. When our eyes met, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I returned his smile.

"Never mess with Abigail Collins ever again, you bitch!" Arianne exclaimed, stucking her tongue out at Cassie.

Cassie just wailed like a baby.

I grinned, turning around and high-fiving my best friends.

Feels good to be appreciated.

The Troublemakers ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara