Epilogue: The Drama Continues

«Well, i'd like to thank everyone that's read my story & voted & commented. Unfortunately, Good Boys has come to an end. BUT, don't fret, their lives are far from over. The sequel will be out next week. As a fair warning there will be slight smut, just saying. This will make sense! Don't-

Hale- Argents: Forget

Isaac: To

Jackson: Vote!

Stiles: Or

Briam: Comment!

Lydia: It's Lydia, bitch! Surprise, thought you seen the last of me. Nopez, check me and my bae out in the sequel along with my other hoes.

Me: *face palms* All together now, without all the sass, Lydia.

Everyone: Bye!✌

P.s. This will be the longest chapter up to date! So grab you some snacks and get comfort!

Stiles: Now on to the damn story already!

Me: *rolls eyes* Anyways, enjoy and thank you for reading our story!»
_______

>>5 years later>>

Isaac

"Fuck, babe you're killing me", Jax groaned from beneath me making me giggle. "You keep groaning like that and people'll think we're doing more than this", I commented digging my fingers harder into his back muscles massaging away the tension in his body. He groaned again, "We could be", he responded and I smirked leaning down so I could whisper in his ear. "We could, but we have to get the kids up for school, daddy", I whispered seductively before abruptly sitting up straight and rolling off of his back. "You ain't shit, Whittemore", he grumbled before yelping when I smacked him on the ass. My wedding ring had caught the light, the single white diamond that sat in my engraved onyx band sparkled making me smile fondly down at my left hand.

Jax must have felt my mood change as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me backwards in between his open legs. He kissed me on the cheek taking my left hand into his intertwining our fingers together. Both of our bands made a small clinking sound when they touched. "Three years", I whispered staring down at our joined hands. "Three years happily married to the love of my life", Jax whispered into my ear making me shiver in delight. "You sound so old, old man", I commented teasingly.

He scoffed, "Yeah, well I still look fucking hot my sexy housewife", he responded smugly and nipped my neck. I rolled my eyes, "'m not a housewife you, jerk", I grumbled pouting. He chuckled, "You stay at home and take care of the house and our children while I go to work and bring home the bacon to you so you can fry it up. Then when the kids are sleeping in bed you spread those beautiful thighs for daddy and let me have my wicked way with you", he husked making me groan as I leaned back against him. "You're my housewife, babe", he mumbled nipping at my neck. "I hate you", I grumbled tilting my head to the side giving him better access to my neck. He hummed, "I love you too, babe", he mumbled mouthing at my neck.

"Mommy!" "Mama!" "Daddy!" I sighed in relief at hearing my children call for us as they raised towards our room. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my husband but I did not want to wind up pregnant again which is exactly what would have happened. Like Mama Talia promised all those years ago, she put me on the pill and I ran out yesterday. So no sexy time until later for us when i've gotten my refill.

Jax scoffed, "Don't act so happy to be interrupted, Issy. I'm still tapping that ass later", he grumbled gently pushing me back upright. I smiled turning around to face him. "I didn't mean it like that, baby. I ran out and I am not trying to get pregnant since someone said that wearing a condom feels like their dick is being suffocated. I look forward to later, now stop pouting", I said apologetically, teasing him a bit before leaning forward and kissing him. Everything seemed to disappear around as once again we shared a passionate kiss in one of our few daily intimate moments with each other. Our moment of bliss was interrupted by four small bodies barging in our room through the door and charging at us on the bed. Next thing I know I have four little bodies on top of me and Jax disappears.