12: To Kill The Messenger Or The Sender?

«*rings bell* Alright this a continuation of last chapter & there will be different point of view changes throughout the entire thing. Now, let the Hunger Games begin! Jk, but seriously, let's begin. This will make sense! Bye!✌

P.s. This will be long!»
_______

Isaac

They stared back at me like dears caught in headlights. I am going to ruin Brett. "Sup, Lahey?", Brett tried playing it cool. I chuckled and wiped my face with my hand. "Nothing much. What about you? Fucking the new meat I see", I responded casually. He smirked, "Well you know how I do", he said.

I raised a brow, "Yeah, but I never expected little Liam Dunbar to be a part of that. So Liam, since when did you decide to throw caution to the wind and fuck your Lacrosse team Captain's bitch?", I said running a hand through my curls. Liam's eyes widened while Brett bristled. Bingo! I widened my eyes in mock surprise, "Brett didn't tell you!? Oh, shame on you Brett Talbot. Brett here, is dating Jackson Whittemore. Has been for the last two months", I responded innocently batting my lashes. I watched the kid's face fall at my revelation while Brett glared at me with so much hate that i'd surely be on the seventh level of hell if looks could kill.

I genuinely felt sorry for him. Knowing Brett, he probably told him somethings and made him feel special just so he could get in his pants. Brett's just as worse as Jackson, only without the money and half the good looks. "H-He nev-I-I didn't know", Liam stuttered. My face twisted into a snarl as my maternal instincts kicked in. "It's not your fault, Liam. Just fix yourself up and get to class while I have a talk with this cumcan in front of me", I responded, eyes zeroed in on Brett.

As Liam made himself presentable before leaving, Brett and I stared each other down. "Why are you in my business?", Brett spat. I rolled my eyes walking over to the sink. "Why are you preying on innocent kids you perverted pedobeast boy?", I responded casually as I soaped up my hands. "You're just jealous of me?", he declared. My hands paused as I looked up at him through the mirror while turning on the water. "Explain to me what exactly am I jealous of you about?", I asked feeling slightly irritated by the audacity of this guy. He scoffed walking up behind me. "Well, for starters i'm hotter than you, I can get whoever I want, i'm popular while you're a nobody, and I got the hottest guy in school. Need I say more?", he listed off smugly like had actually said something smart.

I hummed in irritation before turning off the water and shaking the excess water off of my hands into the sink. I looked at me through the mirror unimpressed by his response. "Ok. Now let me correct you. I am in no shape or form jealous of you. As for your reasons, they're all completely utterly bullshit. You do not look better than me. You look like my younger special brother that needs to get more rest at night. You can't get anyone you want because I can pull out the year book and fo page by page with you showing you the people that don't want you. The only reason that you're 'popular' is because you're a slut and i'd rather be a nobody than be known as a slut bu the entire school. No thank you, dude. And as for Jackson, have my sloppy seconds. You may be in a relationship with the dumbass, but me and him are tied together forever because I have something that you never will, his baby. Now, need I continue destroying your argument?", I responded before grabbing a few paper towels and drying my hands.

I had watched as his face darkened the more I had went on and by the time I was done the scowl that was on his face was so deep that I nearly thought it was permanent. I should have seen it coming but I didn't so I was taken by surprise when he shoved me into the sink. "You think you're so fucking perfect, don't you Lahey?", he spat. I scoffed standing up straight and turned to face him with a glare on my face. "Oh, fucking please! You're just mad that I slayed you, again", I responded exasperated. He shoved me again, this time harder and I nearly fell but I caught myself using the sinks. "I'm so freaking sick of you, that baby, and dad", he exclaimed. I froze, "Da-" He smirked at me, his eyes darkening even more if possible. "Of course daddy dearest didn't tell you about your bastard brother", he snarled. "Wha-what?", I sputtered. "I'm your half-brother, Isaac", he declared.