13: When The Hoes Come Marching In...

«Well, this will be mostly from Stiles point of view with a little bit of Derek's. This will make sense. Bye!✌»
_______

Stiles

"Stidaddy, it's your turn. The best thing about your man?", Red said. We all decided to have a girls weekend over at the Hale house and well, here we all are. Lydia, Allison, Cora, Laura, Isaac, Danny, and I are all here in Bambi's room. I hummed, "His ass", I responded picking up a chip and dipping it in the dip. Allison, Cora, and Laura made a face while Isaac just giggled rubbing his pudgy stomach. "I mean that ass so fine you can bounce a quarter off it", I added waving around my chip before eating it.

"Alright then. Thanks for sharing that with us Stiles. I think you just scared half of the party for the night", Red announced. I smirked, "Not even close, ma", I responded. "Ok, moving on. Is-nevermind. You don't have one... Or do you?", Red said teasingly, eyebrow wiggling. Bambi groaned, "Stahp", he whined making me raise a brow while looking between the two. "So... anyone want to explain what Red's hinting at?", I asked. They both stared each other down, Lydia smirking while Isaac was glaring. "Don't you dare little Red hen", he warned. She widened her eyes at me in mock surprise. "Bambi, why what everest does thou speaketh of? Does thou speaketh of thou making coitus with Sir Aiden?", she asked innocently with a Shakespearean twist.

Ok, three things happened at once. One, I started choking on the handful of popcorn I had just stuffed in my mouth. Two, Isaac turned beet red before throwing his phone at Lydia, and three, The Hale girls started scolding Isaac like spit fire. "W-ha-at!?", coughed before Allicat handed me a glass of water that I gratefully took and downed ceasing my choking. "When the hell was this, Bambi? Aiden? How? Where?", I sputtered still in shock.

"I'm going to kill you, Lydia Martin", Bambi grumbled. "Answer him, Isaac", Laura ordered giving him the famous Hale Glare making him pout. "Dhshsjsjkdjbdinsnsjxjsnsnsosbdvdvhsjansodbrjap", he mumbled. We all looked at him like he had grown a second head. He sighed, "I said it happened yesterday after school. I was being extra hormonal and he was there comforting me. I got horny and well, Aiden serviced me", he explained wistfully playing with his fingers.

"Serviced? Bambi, what are we back in old Victorian times? You just made him sound like a prostitute", Danny commented. "He fucks like a groomed one", he mumbled but I heard it. I smirked, "Oh, do tell us what dirty things he's done to our little innocent, Bambi?", I teased making him blush. "Erm, how about no? Hello, sisters here", Cora butted in. "Yeah, and cousin. We really don't need to know all of that", Allison added. I rolled my eyes, "That's only because y'all haven't been getting any action lately and, Alli, really? Yeah, you sounded like the girls in Mertle's clique on 'Lilo and Stitch'", I countered making the three offended girls glare at me.

"I totally did not, Sti", Alli said defensively. "Yes, you did and I totally get action", Cora said defensively. Laura raised a brow, "Oh, really? You getting action now, Coco?", she asked, eyes narrowed at her baby sister making Cora tense. "I don't know what you're talking about?", Cora said dismissively waving her off. "Guys, did I really sound like Stiles said?", Allison asked whining. We all looked at each other before looking back at her with our hands on our hips. "Yeah", we all responded in unison like the little girls did in the movie before bursting out laughing.

She pouted, "You guys are so mean", she said as we all laughed. We just shrugged as a group. "So, moving along. Danny boy, favorite thing about your man?", I said changing the subject. He bit his lip as he dipped his chip in the dip while thinking for a moment. "I love that he's so caring. Ethan always sends me these random little cute texts and asks me about my day. He's just so-", he shoved the chip in his mouth and waved us all off. Isaac cooed and pinched his cheek, "That's so sweet, Danny. Who the hell are you and what have you done with the real Danny Mahealani?", he said teasingly making Danny chuckle.