21: Sometimes It's All Good, Sometimes It's All Bad

«Grrreetings! This chapter will be a little shorter than usual, also this has nothing to do with Jisaac. This will be solely about Briam and Sterek. *claps hands together* Ok, now on with the story. Also... I will be updating everyday up until Saturday. Unfortunately, I am not out of the waters about not being able to write for a bit. So I will be updating as much as I can with school. Don't forget to vote/ comment! Bye!✌

P.s. Shit, I almost forgot! This will make sense!»
_______

Liam

Brett has been acting weird lately. He barely spends any time with me now and usually I wouldn't care because we both have lives outside of each other. But mine used to consist of hanging with and going on adventures with Mason. Mason isn't here anymore though. He's gone. My best friend is dead and I will never get to see him again.

When i'm with Brett everything is so much more happy about my life, my day, but now that I barely see him everything weighs in on me. I feel extremely lonely. Brett's pushing me away and I am pissed. Who the hell is he to push me away? I love him.

I have never judged him based on his past or made him feel anything other than special and this is how he repays me? By pushing me away without talking to me. He barely even talks to me anymore and i'm getting real tired of it. Before I could think about what I was doing I was running out of my house to Brett's. We live almost two miles away from each other but I was running on adrenaline so I just ran as fast as I could. I will not be pushed to the side and fucking ignored.

When I got to my loving boyfriend's house I kicked the front door open. I must've looked like a freaking lunatic but I was too pissed to care. Mason always used to tell me that I was very hotheaded and I needed to work on controlling my anger, but Mason isn't here anymore. My boyfriend is pushing me away after he made me fall so hard for him that I feel like i'm drowning. I will not be ignored anymore. I get that shit enough at home, Brett will not do that to me too.

"Brett!", I screamed storming into the house. "Liam", I heard a voice squeak from further in he house. I smiled hearing his voice, but it wasn't a happy or nice one. I made my way towards where I heard his voice, my chest heaving and fists clenching and unclenching at my sides. "Brett, where the fuck are you, Talbot!?", I sneered before stepping into the living room seeing a frightened looking Brett and Stiles. "Li-Liam", Brett stuttered staring at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm gonna go", I faintly heard Stiles say before he scurried out of the room. "Bye", Brett whispered, eyes locked with my own. "Why have you been pushing me away?", I snapped advancing on him. He didn't say anything. I chuckled humorlessly, "Babe, I need you to talk to me because I am this close", makes hand gesture, "To beating the shit out of you". He gulped and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

I tilted my head to the side clenching my fists. "Brett?", I said through clenched teeth. He hesitated, "I'm scared", he whispered looking away from me. I felt some of my anger dissipate but it was still very much there. I put my hands on my hips and sighed. "Are you gonna elaborate or am I going to have to hit you?", I asked annoyed at his hesitancy to talk to me.

He hesitated again before looking up at me, with teary eyes. All my anger died, his teary eyes doused my raging fire. I groaned in frustration at that, at him, and myself for making him cry. "I'm pregnant, Liam", he whispered before pulling his knees up to his chest and burying his face into them. I stood there frozen in shock staring at him. "Pregnant?", I choked out.

His shoulders shook as he nodded his head, but never once did he raise up his head. I crouched down where I stood hugging my own knees as I blankly stared at his crying form the couch. Pregnant. He's freaking pregnant. Oh. My. God! He's pregnant! I get it now.