10: You're In Ruins

«So this is going to be mostly about Peter & Chris with a little bit of Scallison. Now onto the story. Onwards, ho!

Kira: Did someone call me?

Me: Ain't nobody called you hoe! Now run along before I call Allicat, The Hoe Slayer to come slay you again. ψ(`∇')ψ

Kira: ('・_・')...*runs away*

Anyways, don't forget to vote/ comment! This will make sense! Bye!✌

P.s. This is longer then the other chapters.
_______

Peter

I never meant to hurt Chris. I love my husband, so much. But that didn't stop me from hurting him. That didn't stop me from making him cry or shutting me out. That didn't stop me from betraying his trust or breaking my wedding vows to him. That surely didn't stop me from cheating on him with Denise that night all those years ago.

No, nothing stopped me from making the biggest mistake of my life. Now, I have to deal with the consequences. I felt like crying the moment I ran into Denise at the store. Even then she tried to 'spend some time catching up' with me. I had told her back then that I didn't do relationships because I was already married to Chris. I was supposed to have been at a conference for work when it happened.

I never meant to sleep with Denise. That was never my intentions but it had been her's. At the time Chris and I were constantly arguing and I marriage had gotten rocky. The thing was, Chris was pregnant with our princess but neither of us knew so he would pick fights with me whenever he'd have mood swings. It was just too much and I needed a break from everything so I had taken off my ring putting it in my suitcase outer pouch. I had went downstairs to the hotel I was staying in bar and ordered a drink hoping to drown my sorrows in alcohol before going back to my room and sleeping.

Well we all know how that went. Now, 18 years later my husband won't talk to me and I have to sleep in the guestroom of my own house. I still remember the scene from a week ago after Chris had left and went upstairs leaving the rest of us at the table. I couldn't even meet his eyes when he had asked me and the moment he left and I sent Alli to her room Denise started pouring salt in my already open wounds.

<<flashback: A Week Ago<<

"Good. Now let's talk about our daughter, Malia", Denise said casually with a little smile on her face. I just stared straight ahead, face void of emotion trying to process everything. "Get out", I whispered, voice monotone. "What?", she asked in disbelief. I turned and looked at her. I mean really looked at her and saw her as what she really was, a conniving slithering bitch.

"Get. Out.", I snapped. She chuckled shaking her head and put her hands on my shoulder but I shook it off. "Peter, what's your problem? We needed to talk about our daughter without intruders", she tried to reason. I scoffed standing up from my seat and started gathering Chris and Allison's unfinished plates. " Those intruders are my family. That was my husband and our daughter that you are calling an intruder in our house. No, Denise. You're the intruder. You intruded into my life and marriage since I met you at that fucking conference. Then you have the nerve to come into my home trying to tear my family apart and pin a kid on me. What the hell is wrong with you!?", I yelled frustrated.

"You did this to yourself, Peter. I thought that we had a freaking connection and the sex was great but when I woke up you were getting dressed. Then told me that it was a one-time thing and that it meant nothing. That I meant nothing and then you were gone without a trace. You left a-fucking-lone with a baby! I looked for you, we looked but do you know how hard it is to find someone when all you have is a common ass first name to work with!? No, you brought this on yourself. I just want my daughter to have the family that she deserves and what do I find!? That you already settled down with some guy and already have your own little family going. So no, we're not going any-fucking-where until we talk about Malia and get to know each other as a family!", Denise spat.