31: Here For A Night

«In celebration of my 100 on my government class essay, *happy dance* I wrote this chapter. Besides that I have nothing to say. Good day, people!✌

P.s. Scallison love is in the air! This makes sense!

P.s.s. I wanted to get his out way sooner than this but it's out now and hopefully you like it. Also, everything is not what it seems this chapter. Keep hat in mind and it shall be revealed what I speaketh of next chapter! Bye! Don't forget to vote/ comment.✌»
_______

Scott (Surprise!)

I'm at this party that I was somehow drug to by Danny. Don't ask because even I have no idea how this happened. I literally haven't spoken to Danny in months and now here I am standing in this corner at a party nursing a beer. People are all around me having a good time while I was just here. I had lost Danny almost as soon as we set foot in this place and I couldn't find him when I went looking for him so I just grabbed a beer and found a corner off to the side out of everyone else's way. I was basically just being a spectator and not participating.

"Not having fun?" I turned my attention to my left to see a girl around my age to two years older than me standing beside me with a red solo cup in her hand. Her hair was died a fiery red color and her face was caked up in make-up. She stood about five feet six inches in a pair of those really short cut up shorts that girls love to wear now with a pale pink halter top and Chuck Taylor's on her feet. I shrugged, "Not really", I responded and took a sip of beer. She hummed stepping closer to me and I nearly choked from how much perfume she has on. It was like sure had just took the top off and slathered it on all over herself like caramel on a candy apple.

"Well, maybe I can help you have fun", she said trying and failing at being seductive. I coughed and took a step over. "No thanks. I'm fine", I politely declined. "Lighten up, handsome. It's a party, so let's party", she said grabbing my hand in a vice grip and dragging me onto the makeshift dance floor. I frowned when she took my beer out of my hand and drank from it then pulled me close to her by the hips. She grinding on me and I was just kinda awkwardly standing there like an idiot letting her do it.

I don't know where Danny came from, but he drunkenly stumbled into me nearly knocking me over. "Heeey, Scotty Boy", he cheered dragging out the "e" in hey. I frowned, "Dude, how are you drunk already? We literally just got here like an hour ago", I asked concerned. He shrugged with a drunken grin on his face. "Don't know, but who's the chick, dude?", he said slurring on some words. "I don't know. I was just minding my own business and she just... wouldn't go away, I guess. She said she could help me have fun", I responded.

He snickered laying his head on my shoulder. "You weren't having fun, Scotty Boy?", he laughed. "Let me guess, you were in the corner drinking a beer like a loser and she found her victim in you", he added drunkenly giggling. "Yeah, pretty much. I just don't feel comfortable being here. This isn't really my scene, dude", I admitted. He gave me a goofy grin and was about to say something when the girl that was dry humping me beat him to it. "Hey, you aren't paying attention to me anymore", she whined.

I think I may be a little too nice sometimes so I couldn't bring myself to yell at her to get away from me. So instead I pulled out Stiles and mine emergency move that was made for these situations. I just hope that it works. I slapped a smile on my face, "Danny, baby, where have you been? I've been looking for you, babe", I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He giggled and slapped me on the chest. I held in my wince of pain since it would probably mess up my plan.

"You missed me, boo?", he slurred smiling, his dimples prominent. "Can't you tell. Don't leave me anymore", I purred making Danny giggle again. "You two are together?", the girl that was dry humping me asked. I pecked his cheek, "Yup, he's totally my babes", I responded. She made a noise and stomped her foot like a child. "Then why did you lead me on? I swear you guys are such jerks sometimes", she said haughtily.