15: We're Okay

«I have nothing to really say. I started school Monday and well, now I actually have to study and stuff. This will be long and for some reason this came out nothing like I imagined it to be. Anyways, this will make sense. Don't forget to vote or comment! Bye!✌

P.s.
(That's Jake Paul by the way. He's playing an one chapter character that fades back into the background. He'll reappear again but he won't be like in this chapter. Does that makes sense? So instead of me describing him I put up a picture.)»
_______

Brett (Surprise mofo!)

I have an older brother that didn't even have any idea I existed as such. I have a father that didn't want me or anything to do with me. My father tore me down and because I wanted love from a male figure so bad that I started whoring myself around to guys trying to fill in that void. It didn't work though. It's still there. It has grown instead of decreased.

I feel bad. I feel like i'm lesser than everyone else and always will be. All those guys i've been with haven't given me a second glance after they had gotten what they wanted from me, sex. Still, somehow I still continue sleeping with them. I just continue the cycle. Tsk, funny thing about all of this; my mom doesn't know.

It'd break her heart to know that i'm the town's whore. She loves me so much but she doesn't know the real me. She doesn't know that i'm the farthest thing from a virgin or that no matter what either of us does, there's all that void there where my father should be and it's only gotten bigger. It's bearable now. Liam makes it bearable. I admit that I was jerk to Liam when I first met him but he didn't let that deter him away from me.

He didn't let what everyone else thought or said about me determine how he felt about me. I'm greatful for that. I said something snarky to him and he said something snarkier. He never backs down from a challenge and I really like that about him. That day when Isaac caught us in the restroom really made me change the way I look at him. He could've rat us out to Jackson and the entire school but he didn't.

To say I was shocked when he told me the horrors he's faced living with our father would be an understatement. Isaac is so strong and now I know that. I'm going to be an uncle and I don't even know i'll be allowed to be a part of their life. Isaac probably still hates me and I know that Jackson thinks i'm the scum of the earth. I want to have a relationship with my brother. I may have hated him at first but after talking to him I want nothing more than to bond with him.

So here I am on the Hale family's doorstep. I know that Jackson's here, I see his Porsche parked behind Derek's car. That little fact alone makes me even more nervous and anxious. What if he doesn't want anything to do with me? What if he threats me like trash? What if he actually wants a relationship with my though? I'll never know if I don't try.

With that thought I pushed the doorbell and stepped back. My palms were sweaty and I started feeling like I was stupid for coming here. I was about to leave when the door opened and an older girl stood before me with her hand on her hip. "Can I help you?", she asked leaning against the doorframe. I wiped my palms on my jeans and gulped. "I'm Brett. I was actually looking for Isaac", I responded feeling small under her gaze although I was much taller than her.

She hummed, "Hmm, aren't you the kid that was dating his baby's daddy?", she asked. I shrugged, "Maybe, why?", I asked. She smirked, "Oh, this gone be fun", she said, a gleam in her eyes. "Uhm, maybe I should come back an-" "No. Nonsense, come on in. I'll take you up to his room", she said gleefully. "No. That-", she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me inside.

She slammed the door shut behind me and let me go. "Stop, slamming doors, Laura! You're gonna break one someday!", a male exclaimed from somewhere further in the house. "Sorry, daddy", she called back before holding out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Laura Hale. The other two brats and Bambi's big sister. I'm also a black belt in Kung Fu, Karate, and whoop yo' ass. I just thought you should know that. Now come on. The sooner I get Jackson out of our house the better", she said introducing herself. I nodded and shook her hand before following her up the stairs to our right. "Do you not like Jackson or something?", I asked feeling brave.