13. He Meets Your Family (CALM DONE)

Start from the beginning

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" You exclaimed, in complete shock over what you had just witnessed.

"I dunno, just did what had to be done," he leaned back on the couch.

"BUT SHE LIKES YOU MORE THAN ME? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" You collapsed onto your stomach and groaned into the couch.

"I doubt that she likes me more than you, but I certainly want her to trust me with you," he chuckled rubbing your back.

"I'm back!" Your grandma announced, walking back into the room, and you straightened up.

"Y/N, dear close your mouth, you'll attract flies," she frowned at you before turning back to Calum, "now where were we?"

All you could do was stare in shock (with your mouth closed) as the two of them talked, completely in awe of Calum, and frankly a little creeped out.

A/N- I'll b back on THURSDAY (probably not before)

Luke:

Your adoptive mother had always been a very forgiving person, and you hoped that even though you were taken away by Luke's family that she would be nice when you came back to visit. The entire plane-ride back to America you had been freaking out over how she would react. Luke on the other hand, didn't seem like he had even given it a second thought, and had slept the whole way through, and wasn't concerned until the car ride to the house.

"Y/N Are you okay? You look a little pale," Luke laughed as you sat nervously in the back of the car while he drove.

"Yup," you lied, not wanting to worry him.

"Are you sure?" Luke pressed not believing your obvious lie.

"No," you admitted, "I just hope that my mom likes you."

"Why wouldn't she? Look at me!" Luke gestured to his rumpled clothes and smushed quiff and you stifled a laugh, you probably should've made him freshen up after the flight, but you had been to caught up to think about it.

"Well, for one you look like you just rolled out of bed," you said making him scoff, "and she wasn't a big fan of me moving in the first place."

"CRAP I FORGOT!" Luke screeched, slamming on the breaks.

"What the heck? Warn me next time," You grumbled, peeling your face from the chair in front of you.

"SHE PROBABLY HATES ME!" Luke turned back at you wide-eyed, completely ignoring your complaint.

"Luke I'm su-," you started to reassure him, even though you knew that it was really a 50/50 shot.

"NO! WE PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED YOU WITH THAT CUSTODY ORDER! I would hate me too," he gripped the steering wheel tightly and began breathing heavily.

"Come on Luke, calm down a little, and pull over properly you can't just stop in the middle of the road," you coaxed, and he nodded, putting the car back in gear and continuing the drive.

"But what if she does hate me?" Luke asked so quietly you almost didn't hear.

"She will love you I promise, and if not I'll talk to her," you reassured him as the car pulled into the driveway. You unbuckled your seat-belt and grabbed your bag, ready to grab the handle, when you saw that Luke hadn't moved.

"Come on Luke, she'll just think you are weird if you stay in here too long," you sighed, and he jumped into action, exiting the car, and quickly walking up the driveway to the front door leaving you behind. By the time you caught up Luke had already rang the doorbell and had a smile painted across his face.