To the pub

*Niall*

I did it. When Friday approached, I took up Tom's number and I called him. He answered after three rings.

"But hey Niall!"

I smiled and I sat down on the bed.

"So can I hang with you, as you said? To that place?" I got up. I had been thinking about it and I realized he was right. I couldn't be content with the life I had. I also wanted to meet those who were like me.

"Of course!" he answered quickly and I heard he sounded happy. "We'll go there on Saturday. I can meet you at the station and I'll pick you up with the car?"

I smiled. There was a tingling in my stomach.

"And what should I wear?"

He laughed. He understood that I was new at this.

"Niall, I'm sure that you choose the right clothes. When you get there will all look like they want to. No one cares about clothes."

I blushed.

"So when do I need to be at the station?"

He thought.

"Around six o'clock. I'll wait for you outside the main entrance. Look for a blue Volvo."

I nodded.

"Thanks!"

He laughed.

"Niall, you will like it."

----

Louis just stared at me. I had tell him about my plan for Saturday, and he seemed to hesitate.

"Niall, you don't know who's coming there?"

I smiled at him.

"I'll be fine!" and I really believed in that. "Tom is an old acquaintance."

Louis assumed he couldn't stop me and he couldn't.

"Do you have the cell phone with you?"

I laughed.

"You're not my father?"

He agreed with me.

"But I'm your friend and I care."

I lean back on the bench. I nodded at him.

"I know and I know that you care."

He nodded with satisfaction.

"I'll call a friend and have a car ready in case you need to come home."

It was nice of him.

"It's up to you." I replied quickly. He nodded with satisfaction.

"And you can take it easy. Everybody likes virgins."

I quickly hit him on the arm and I frowned.

"Stop! You make me sound like I'm a nerd."

He laughed happily.

"But you're a nerd?"

I agreed with him. Yes, I was a happy nerd who now had something to look forward to.

"You wanna to follow me me there?"

Direct he shook on the head.

"No, I guess they wouldn't appreciate such a guy like me."

I grinned a little bit and I understood him. He wasn't gay and he didn't want to be the one that ended up in the wrong place.

"It's okay!"