3 years and the same?

*Harry*

"Niall?"

I was just standing in the middle of the street. He stopped and he spun around and he looked at me. Yes, it was Niall. I recognized him, but at the same time, he was a changed man. He was older and he was a little taller, but he had the same wonderful eyes and face. He looked doubtfully at me and I realized that perhaps he had forgotten me.

"It's me, Harry!" I got testing out. He didn't remember me? Hell, maybe he totally had wanted to forget me? Partly that hurt me, but at the same time I understood.

"Yes, I remember!" Niall got back and a faint smile appeared. I went up to him and I tried not to show how delighted I was to see him. He was a new man and I saw at him that he lived a good life.

"So how is it?" I asked quickly. "Job, boyfriend and everything right?"

Niall laughed and he quickly shakes his head.

"But I have a job!" he said cheerfully. "I'm a teacher and I have an apartment. And you?"

Well, what could I say?

"Single, but I own a tattoo studio and I paint art."

Not so impressive, perhaps? Niall didn't seemed to care.

"Nice to see you!" he said, but I heard that he trembled in  the voice. No, he wasn't happy to see me.

"Yes it was!" I got out of me. "I mean, it's over three years since I saw you."

He nodded a little bit.

"Three and a half years?"

Niall blushed a little and he tried to act calm.

"I must go ..." it sounded as a poor excuse, but I assumed he had the right to avoid me.

"Okay!" I gained forward and I smiled. "Bye?"

Niall nodded sadly.

"Bye!"

¨

*Niall*

My pulse and my heart pounded. Damn, Harry? He was changed. He was taller than me, he had longer hair but God, how beautiful he was. I just couldn't believe it. I had met Harry and all my bad memories were all forgotten. His face was so beautiful, his lips were so... kissable. His hair was so beautiful, thick and curly. I come up with many good things about Harry. It was as if he had change to something that was created by God, with love.

I had to turn around. I saw his back and he walked slowly along the street. I stopped and I couldn't stop staring. It was as if I wanted to see him until he in total disappeared from my life again. Damn, I should have said something. Perhaps invite him for tea or coffee or a cake or food or... I realized that he still had power over me. I thought I had come away from that, but no. My body remembered him and now my body wanted that I would run after him. I realized I didn't want to lose him.

"Harry?"

My cries echoed between the houses. Harry responded, and he spun around. I realized that I couldn't forget this, Harry, everything. I started to walk towards him. He looked at me with surprised eyes, but at the same time, he seemed pleased that I had stopped him.

"We might,,, I thought... you know... someday..." I didn't know what to say. "On Friday after work... maybe?"

Harry got up a big smile.

"Yes, that would be nice!"

I smiled back.

"Four o'clock? Is it too early?"

He laughed and actually he blushed a little.

"No not at all."

I felt a tingling throughout the body.

"We can meet outside the park?" I got up. "Or do you know a good meeting place?"

He laughed and he seemed almost amused by my timid behaviour.

"Do you know what Niall? I know a place we can go, but then I have to drive us. Why do as before, the old days, meets at the station?"

I nodded quickly. He remembered everything?

"Okay, then I'll go there."

He nodded with satisfaction.

"I look forward to it."

I almost didn't want to leave him.

"Me too!"

He laughed again and he blushed. He saw that I was flirting? Or what did I do? I had no idea how to flirt with a guy, even though I had experience. It was always the others who walked up to me, I never took the first step.

"Do you want my phone number?"

I swallowed.

"Huh?"

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, if something happen and you cant meet me?"

Oh!

"You can get mine?"

He nodded with satisfaction.

"Yes please!"