Art

*Niall*

I took up the guitar and I sat on the couch. Harry was excited. I blushed a little, but I felt as if it was about time I showed what I loved to do. I cleared my throat a little.

"I don't know what to play ..." I got up. He smiled wide and he looked at me closely.

"Anything!" he said cheerfully. "God, what fun to finally get to hear you play."

I smiled at him and I thought.

"Do you have a favourite song?"

He hesitated.

"Have you any song as you have written?"

Yes, I had actually written a few songs, but it was notable that ended up at the bottom of the box and no one had heard my music.

"Well, yes?" I muttered hoarsely. "I have some that I have written."

Harry leaned back on the sofa. I played a few chords on the guitar.

"Does it matter which?" I asked. He laughed.

"No, I just want to hear."

I swallowed. I had a song that I had written a year ago. It wasn't perhaps not the best one, but it was the only song as I for now could remembered. I chose to avoid Harry's eyes, because he just made me lose concentration. I started to play and I remembered the actual text.

"Saw your body language and I know how you're feeling, You look like the kind of boy who's tired of speaking, Standing with somebody but he doesn't know what you like"

Yes the music was my salvation and I closed my eyes. I had wanted to live through my music, but as always, I became an adult and I forgot the important thing in life. I sang the chorus.

"You can call me, When You're Lonely, When You Can not Sleep. I'll be your temporary fix, You control Me, Even if it's just tonight...!  You can call me, When you feel like, I'm your good time, I'll be your temporary fix, You can hold me and we'll call this what you like, Let me be your good night..."

When the tones faded out, I opened my eyes and I looked carefully at Harry. I was surprised. He sat with tears in his eyes and he had red cheeks. He just stared at me. I felt silly.

"Was that bad or..?" I lost the words. He got a smile.

"Niall, it was wonderful."

He slid over on my couch, and he gave me a quick kiss. I was surprised by his reaction. I hadn't imagined that he was influenced that much by just my voice.

"I loved it!" he whispered hoarsely, and he kissed my cheek. "Oh, Niall!"

I blushed.

"But that wasn't even one of those calm love song?"

He laughed and he took his hand through his hair.

"No, but your voice makes everything."

I giggled a little and I looked down at my hands.

"Thanks!"

He laughed.

"Yes, you have many qualities that I have to discover." he said cheerfully. "I want to know everything about you, Niall and I intend to devote my whole life to you."

----

In the evening I was lying naked on the floor again. Harry wanted to get the painting done and this time it felt so real. I wasn't ashamed any more over anything that was me. He knew almost everything and he loved me. I saw how he looked at my body, I saw how the brush slid across the surface. His eyes were intense. It was as if he saw everything and I had nothing to hide.