To become threatened

*Niall*

"Sore muscles?"

I had come into the staff room and Sandy, another teacher, looked at me suspiciously. Yes, I walked weird because there was still some pain in the back hole. I blushed.

"Yes, you know the gym?" I replied evasively. She smiled a little bit.

"So you have started to exercise?"

"Yes!" I lied. "I have to stay in shape?"

She laughed.

"You aren't exactly fat, but muscles never hurts?"

The memory of Sunday remains. I had never in my life been so into another person. Harry had done everything the right way and I must admit that I understood what I had missed. It was as if he opened the doors for me. He showed me my future and he never hesitated over what he felt for me. I was in love, I was so in love that I couldn't stop walking around with a smile on my face. It was as if my life had a different meaning and I could finally start living.

My music room was like a paradise. I have always loved music and I liked to be surrounded by guitars, drums, and everything that the school had gathered. I didn't know if I was a popular teacher, but for me it was about so much more. The music was all people at the same level, and in the music there were no errors, just tones that needed to be checked. Actually, I saw the resemblance between me and Harry. He looked at art and I looked at musical notes, almost the same thing?

"Sir?"

I looked up from the papers. The students were in the classroom and I dreamed myself away. I cleared my throat a little bit and I avoided sitting down.

"Yes, we divide everyone into groups?"

They seemed tired, as always, but there were students who liked music.

"Today you get to choose who you want to work with. You'll be four in each group, and everyone will play an instrument."

----

// In you place or in my house? //

I couldn't help but smile. Harry couldn't stay away? We had talked about only meet during the weekends, but we both knew that we couldn't wait that long. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I laughed a little bit.

// Your house? //

I knew Harry sat and waited for a response. Quickly, I received a new message.

// I'm home around six o'clock. Miss you//

// Miss you too... hug //

// Miss you more... Kiss //

// Miss you most...  *censure* //

*Harry*

"Put down you that phone!"

Zayn laughed, but he was serious. I smiled and I put away my phone. I couldn't stop. I couldn't be normal. It was as if I was surrounded by Niall and he took up every second of my day. I tried to pull myself together, but it was difficult. A new customer showed up and he seemed hesitant.

"Does it hurt?"

Zayn took care of him. He knew that I, just this day, was totally gone in the head. I took the opportunity to do things that we would otherwise miss. I cleaned and I went out with the trash. I made order in the kitchen and I even threw old food from the refrigerator. Talk about that I still did something?

----

"I want you to stay away from my son!"

I recognized the voice, and I spun around. Bobby stood at the door and he was serious. I saw how black his eyes was and I was sure that he had brought a knife to kill me.

"What did you say?"

He snarled.

"I said, you'll stay away from my son. You're not good for him and I see at you that you are a bad person."

I swallowed. I hadn't been ready for this. If I had seen him walk toward the door, I at least had time to collect myself, but now I was unprepared.

"You have to talk to him about that."

Bobby took a few menacing steps toward me.

"No, I want to talk to you." he answered quickly. "I know what you have planned. You want him just because you think you can get over what you have done to him. I never forgot all the times he came home crying, just because what you did . I haven't forgotten."

I swallowed. I wanted to scream and beat the crap out of that old man, but it would just complicate everything. I clenched my fists, and I kept them by my sides. I was ready to defend myself if I was forced to do so.

"Please!" I whispered hoarsely. "It was a long time ago and I'm not the same person."

He sneezed.

"You never change." he said with disgust. "You're such a guy that no one can trust and it surprises me that you even dare show your ugly face in my home."

I frowned.

"It was Niall who..."

He took another step toward me.

"I'm here to warn you. If you don't leave Niall in peace, I will make your life become a living hell, and I mean pure hell."

Zayn realized what was happening and quickly he showed up.

"Excuse me sir, but if you don't leave us in peace, I'm calling the police."

Bobby didn't dropped me with his eyes.

"Yes, call the police and tell them about this idiot. He has destroyed my son!"

Zayn stood in front of me.

"Talk to Niall about it. Here you have nothing to do."

Bobby snorted.

"I live in a free society, and I have the right to walk into this door. You can't stop me."

I shook in the whole body. I felt the panic come. Damn, I felt the anger mingled with the fear as I had. I didn't want to leave Niall and I didn't want to be an enemy to that idiot.

"I'm sure that you are angry but I'm not the same..."

He didn't even listen to me.

"Leave Niall now, alone!" he almost shouted out straight. "I promise you, I can destroy everything around you and I don't lack the means to do so."

----

I cried and I was shaking. I locked myself in the toilet and I felt hopeless. I knew he was serious, but I didn't want to do that. Niall was mine, he was my love and I didn't want to leave him. I was shaking all over. I took up the cell phone.

// Niall, we need to talk //

I knew he'd be worried, but I wanted to be honest with him. Was he ready to fight for my sake or did he choose his dad before me?

// What happen? //

I closed my eyes and I tried to collect myself. I tried to think clearly. I opened my eyes and I looked down at the phone again.

// Your dad! //