Nialls dad

*Niall*

You couldn't miss dad's anger and hatred. I had no idea that he felt that for Harry, not after three years. He tried to be polite, but I looked through his shell. Dad was on his guard, and he watched Harry as if Harry would rob him, kill him or harm him.

"Calm down!" I finally got up. Dad opened hatch in the roof, to the attic and he took down the steps, Harry was in the kitchen and waited. I was alone with my dear father.

"But I can't help it." he whispered quickly, and he looked at me. "Why did you have to choose him of all the guys?"

I swallowed.

"I can't explain it. It's like we're made for each other."

He sneezed.

"You're not created to be with him. He's the same shit that he was back then."

I shook my head.

"No, he's changed and he's..."

Dad cut me off.

"I wont ask you to leave him, but you know where I stand and I wont change myself from that opinion. He's a born loser and he will always be a loser."

I just wanted to scream straight out and I frowned.

"No, Daddy!" I whispered hoarsely. "He's not a loser."

He threw up his arms in an attempt to show how wrong it was.

"He's tattooed?"

I got up a smile.

"Yes, many have tattoos?"

He sneezed.

"But not all over the body?"

I sighed.

"It's his choice, not yours."

Dad growled.

"Perhaps he's criminal?"

I laughed quietly.

"No, he owns a tattoo studio and he do painting."

Nothing changed his opinion.

"I read in a newspaper that these guys takes drugs."

Now I gave up.

"We're not talking about that any more, okay?" I said firmly. "I choose who I want to be with and if he's criminal, I promise to tell you. Well, what would I get in the attic?"

*Harry*

Niall was quiet when we drove back to my house. I saw at him that he was thinking and I wasn't sure what to say or do. I had seen that Bobby hated me, you couldn't miss that part and I didn't dare to contradict him. He had every right to dislike me, but I still wanted to have a chance to prove him wrong. Actually, I was hoping that he would change the opinion, anyway of his son.

"OK, what did he say about me?"

I want to break the silence. Niall looked quickly at me and then he looked out the car window again.

"You don't want to know!"

I smiled at him.

"Was it that bad?"

He nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm probably most surprised over that he have felt that for three years?" he whispered hoarsely. "I thought he had done as me, moved on."