Gay

*Niall*

"Well how was it?"

Dad was waiting for me. I could tell that everything was ruined, the whole evening was like a big fog. Harry was gay and now he had told me about that fact. I didn't know if I should be angry, disappointed or sad. He had destroyed a year of my life, on this earth, and now he thought that I would forgive him, just because he was gay.

"Total chaos!" I replied hoarsely. Dad came out into the hallway and he looked at me in surprise.

"So what happened?"

I swallowed and I hung up the jacket.

"I Don't Want To Talk About It."

He was immediately worried.

"There was one who did hurt you?"

Good question! I was injured, but not in the way that he was referring to. I was tired in the whole body and I could barely think straight.

"Can't we talk about it tomorrow!" I got up and I looked at him. "I'm okay and nothing happened that shouldn't happen. It was just a person who..."

I lost my words and I felt my eyes watered. I had no idea what I would feel. Dad saw at me that I was on my way to cry and quickly he brought himself to me and gave me a hug.

"Please Niall tell me!"

The tears came and I closed my eyes.

"Harry!" I whispered hoarsely. "He followed us to the pub, and then he said that he's gay."

Direct did he released me and he just stared at me, as if I had lied.

"What do you mean? Is that idiot gay? Are you sure?"

I sighed, and I nodded. I wiped away the tears and I nodded.

"He admitted it to me when no one else heard us, so I guess not everyone knows about it, not Liam and not his friends, just me."

He backed off a few steps and he just stared at me. I knew how crazy it sounded. He who had bullied me, destroyed me, was gay, and he dared to admit it?

"I know!" I got up. "I don't know if I should be angry or relieved. I have no idea what to make out of this or what to think about Harry."

Dad slid into the chair that stood in the hall.

"He's sick in the head?" he said angrily, and he looked down at the floor. "All the times he has persecuted you, and done things against you, and now he has the nerve to tell that he's like you?"

I was tired. It was the middle of the night and I knew we couldn't get any answers.

"We go to bed?" I wiped my cheeks and I took a breath. "I guess I don't need to be afraid of school, not now after he has recognized that?"

*Harry*

I was angry, I was disappointed. I hit until the guy was on the ground. Don't ask me who he was or why I did this to him. I just needed to get out it all from me, all the hatred, all the contempt that I felt against myself. Niall had just left me. I hadn't gone after him, because I didn't want to do more damage. I had instead found another place to be at and I had guzzled me drunk. Now I was drunk and pissed off. Not a good combination. I had just walked up to that guy on the ground. He showed up at the wrong time and I had pounded the crap out of him. I looked down at my hands, as was really shaking and I realized the truth. I wasn't a good guy and I was definitely not good for Niall. He needed a normal and kind person who took care of him.