Prolog

*Harry*

I chose to be that person that everyone hated. I chose to be the one who exploited girls, drank alcohol, and as was dangerous. Everything just to hide that fucking wimp I really was. I was anything but the person who everyone knew. I was a big fat wimp who didn't even dared to stand up for myself. It was as if I was two contrasts to each other and I couldn't stop my roll against the world. The truth was quite different. I was gay! Yes, I admit. I was horny for guys and I hated it. It was as if my feelings weren't consistent with my head. I tried with all my mind to fall in love with a girl, or at least be excited by her revelation, but it always ended with that I was fantasizing about guys. I hated it!

"But Harold, can't you just calm yourself down a bit. Tag down?"

Yes, my mom wanted me to try. That I would look over my future and try to get moderately good grades in school, but I refused. I was afraid of the future. I was afraid that my friends would find out the truth, the truth that I was a fool.

*Niall*

I can't say I had it easy in life. I had parents who were divorced and I lived with my dad, who was still a good father for me. We moved from Ireland, only to escape the bullying, but it continued. It started around when I was twelve when I realized that I actually preferred boys before girls. It started when I opened myself up to others and the word spread.

"We can't move around all my life!" even that I wanted to hide myself, but life was more that to move. Dad sat at the kitchen table and he frowned.

"I'll contact the headmaster!"

I shook my head quickly.

"No, it will only make things worse and it's still only a small gangs who bully me."

Dad sighed and he looked away to my broken school bag. Yes, they had chased me and they had destroyed all the books and even my backpack, but it was pretty friendly made, because they had knives and could had easily killed me. They didn't!

"But if it gets worse!" he muttered hoarsely. "Then I'll certainly be contacting the police."

I nodded weakly.

"So far it's okay."

He shook his head.

"No it's not okay to tease you because you..." he dropped the words and I knew why. He also had difficult for the truth. His son preferred the guys and it was partly a shame for him. My brother was everything else. He had found a girlfriend and he planned ahead a fairly normal future. I was the opposite. I didn't even know if I could do life, and I didn't even know if I wanted to live. Yes, some days I thought about ending it all, but I was even too cowardly to take my own life. I wanted to live, deep inside, and I hoped that one day I would find peace with who I was.