Monday

*Niall*

I saw them as soon as I slipped in through the school's doors. Harry and Liam were leaning against the wall and looked down on everyone. I chose to look down at the floor and I felt uneasy. I was sure that the thing as happen during the Saturday was a one-off event. I was sure that Harry would now give back, because he was nice to me earlier. I almost hurried along the corridor and quickly I slipped into the toilet, as always. Nothing more happened! I was shocked. Nothing happened! No words, no pushing and no punches. I was breathing rapidly, and I could feel my heart pounding. I slid up in front of the mirror. I looked at myself and I saw the white face that greeted me. Damn, maybe that Harry wanted to torment me. Maybe this was his way to hurt me by not doing anything at all?

"Niall?"

Louis's voice and he knocked on the locked door. I took a breath.

"Soon done!"

"Is everything okay?"

I frowned. No, everything wasn't okay.

"Yes!"

I open the tap and I filled my hands with water, with cold water. I rinsed quickly my hands to my face and then I looked at myself again. I was so scared! I was shaking all over and I didn't even know if I should think more about Harry. This was like a miracle, and my dad's words echoed in my head: "If he doesn't do anything against you today, it's a miracle. God helps the weak." No, we weren't exactly Christian, but how could I otherwise explain that as now was about to happen?

"Niall, do you need anything?"

Now Eleanor made my friend's company outside the door and I heard them whispering to each other. I took some paper and I wiped the face.

"Pull yourself together Niall!" I whispered hoarsely to myself. "Just go out and be yourself. Harry wont kill you, not today."

----

I didn't know what I would consider. We sat in the dining room and ate food. We sat as always, deep down in the corner, because no one could go to attack behind our backs. I saw how Harry slipped into the dining aria. He took a tray and filled it with food. He spun around and he sat down at that table, where the popular students were sitting. He didn't look at me and he didn't do anything against me. He just sat down and began to eat. I tore my eyes away from him and I looked down at my own food. I understood nothing.

"Maybe the headmaster has warned him?" whispered Eleanor. "It has happened before. Students who are disruptive receive a final warning and then they become as new people."

It was a good explanation. I still frowned the forehead.

"I have never seen a Harry who cares." I got up. Eleanor smiled.

"But what if the social worker is involved?"

I snorted.

"We's eighteen years old!" I answered. "They only care about small children and so on. He's too old for them."

She sighed.

"But it's a good explanation."

I lifted my eyes and I looked at her. I nodded weakly. Yes it was a good explanation.

"He's fucking sick!" Louis muttered hoarsely and he peered toward Harry. "He can't change just like that."

Eleanor snorted.

"You should have seen him on Saturday."

I agreed with her.

"He wasn't Harry."