No!

Nelly:

I know I may be filthy and I'm pretty filthy when I write. But I've toned it down, everything, and I hope you still like it. 

Just wanted to warn you!

x3 Ty till all as read this story! Love you all ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall*

First break and quickly, I look up Harry. I was determined to find out what he meant. I didn't want to live in uncertainty and maybe I could find out what I feel for him? I find Harry and without a word, I take hold of his arm. To hold his hand would be too obvious. I pulled him into the nearest toilet and I locked the door. I spun around and immediately I encountered a big smile. It was as if he liked that I lived in the mist country.

"Okay?" I got up. "Now tell me what it means, that you own me?"

I could feel my whole body trembled. He took a step towards me and I backed up with my back against the door. He stood right in front of me and he took up his hands, one hand on each side of my head and he looked straight into my eyes.

"Niall, it means exactly what you think. I own the right to have you and no one else is allowed to touch you, just me."

I frowned. That sounded exciting when he said it, but my understanding realized how wrong it was.

"No, you don't own me!" I whispered hoarsely. "I'm not even together with you?"

Harry's smile remained, and he laid his head askew.

"Well, I realized it when we were in the car."

My cheeks turned red. Damn, did he really need to mention that.

"It just happened." I heard how silly I sounded. "I didn't mean to do something like that, but it happened."

He nodded with satisfaction.

"And you liked it. You loved when I kissed you, and when I touched you."

I couldn't refuse to that. Yet it was as if I did everything in my power to say the opposite. I didn't want to feel like this, not for Harry.

"Let's just be friends."

He moved closer to me.

"Friends don't touch each other."

I whimpered quietly and I felt his face landed so close that I could almost kiss him.

"Please, Harry!"

He groaned and he shook his head.

"Not this time. I have tried to confine what I feel for you, and now I intend to be open about it. I want you, Niall, I want you in every possible way and I don't give up easily."

His lips touched mine. I don't know why but I closed my eyes and I allowed him. I allowed him to kiss me and only the pressure from his lips got my whole body shaking. He kissed me so gently, so gently and so emotional. It was as if he was trying to persuade me, but the question was if I wanted to be so easily influenced?

He moved closer to my body. My hands slid around his waist and I felt how he pressed his hardness against mine. Yes, he got so easily my body to react. It was almost laughable. I moaned as his tongue met mine and I whimpered as he sucked on my lip. We didn't even hear the bell as rang and we didn't hear all in the school went to the classrooms.. We didn't care about the reality we live in. It was as if we ended up somewhere else and just this kiss mattered.