The thieves

*Niall*

My life was exciting. I went along the street and it was the first time in my life I went home to a house, which I shared with my boyfriend. There was a tingling in my stomach knowing that I would never  be alone. I went in on our street, on the street that now was mine. I went to the house and it was as if the happiness was complete. I had decided to make a dinner, until Harry came home. I would light candles, stile to music in the background and we could enjoy the first lucid day, as cohabiting.

I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach when I went up the stairs. Something was wrong. I looked at the door and I discovered it. The door wasn't closed and I saw that someone had forced it to be opened, by destroying the lock. I stood still and my thoughts spun around. Had we been visited by robbers? The idea made me nervous. They could still be in there? I took the cell phone and quickly called the police. I told about the street.

"You wait outside!" the voice said firmly. "If someone remains in the house and I send a car, it's there soon."

I swallowed.

"So I wont go in?"

"No!" his voice was firm.

I was fast. I called Harry and I told him about what had happened.

"I'm coming home!" he said quickly. "And Niall, don't enter."

I backed down the stairs. I looked up at the windows and my stomach tingled, my legs were weak and the whole I was like ... a cowardly bastard. Imagine if someone still was where? It was midday and I should have been at school, and worked, but I had to quit early. I regretted that choice. I should have stayed?

Minutes seemed like hours. I chose to put me down on the ground and then I heard the police car, which immediately drove towards our house. I stood up and two policemen appeared.

"Is it you who called?"

I nodded and I pointed to the door. I didn't dare to say anything. They took up their weapons, and they went toward the house. Then Harry came.

"Niall how is it?"

I swallowed.

"With me it's good!" I replied hoarsely. "But the house?"

Harry took my hand and he knew that they were in there the police. I felt small. Just the thought that someone had been inside, and rummaged through made me dismiss it.

"It's okay!" Harry whispered hoarsely. "We can solve this."

One of the officers got out. He came up to us and he had a serious face.

"We have searched through the house, but we haven't found them."

That was good? He picked up a notepad.

"Niall Horan?"

I nodded. He continued.

"Tell me what happened, or how you discovered this."

Harry was quick.

"Can I go in and see what they took?"

He nodded. I saw how Harry disappeared and I cleared my throat a little bit.

"Well, I came home!" I got up. "When I went up the stairs, I saw that the door was open and it was broken. I called you."

He wrote.

"You saw no car or anything that wouldn't be on the street?"

I frowned.

"Not that I recall."