Planning

*Harry*

"Zayn has arranged with little smoke!"

I smiled a little towards him. Well, it would be such a party? I liked it. Everything was better than this day. We leaned against the school buildings wall and we smoked. The teachers saw us but they didn't no longer cared about us. I took a puff and I blew out the smoke.

"A lot of girls?"

Liam nodded with satisfaction.

"But I'll probably keep up with Sophia."

I didn't care.

"Is it serious?"

He shrugged.

"She's better than nothing?"

I agreed. Everything was better than nothing. I took another puff and I blew out the smoke in rings. Then I peeked toward the entrance. I saw Niall. He had probably seen us as he hurried in. He had a new backpack and I knew why. I had been careful to destroy the old and all his textbooks. Yes, it was nasty and yes, I was a fool. I would never do it again, but his sweet face just made me angry. It was as if the knowing that he was honest, made me feel worse.

"Should we chase him?" Liam got up when he saw Nialls back disappearing through the door.

"No!" I got tired out. "He may need some rest."

Liam laughed. But I was serious. We had been after Niall for several months and I was surprised that Niall even stayed. Every day he came back, even after that day when I pushed his face into the toilet bowl.

"I hate fags!" I heard Liam say and his words hurt me. Liam hated me?

"I know!"

Liam looked at me again with a smile.

"We are actually the only ones as are normal here. I bet that half the school is made up of gay men. Soon they will surely send over a negro, too?"

I just smiled. Liam hated everything that wasn't normal, according to him. He hated the Chinese, Japanese, Spaniards, Africans and gay men.

"Why do you think that?" I got out. He shrugged his shoulders and he took another puff.

"I don't know, but it feels like they want to destroy the school and they send all the crap to us."

I looked at Liam. The idea to be honest popped up and I thought about what he would do if he found out who I was? Would he kill me? Maybe he just would stop talking to me? I wasn't sure which was worse.

"You can be calm as long as we are here." I managed to say in response. "We take care of everything?"

Liam nodded with satisfaction, and he leaned his head back against the wall.

"We are hell the only ones as are normal in the whole world?"

He had no idea how wrong he was.

"I know!"

He was grinning.

"You and I, Harry. We'll become great men one day and people will respect us and obey us. We are hell-born leaders?"

He was stupid in his thoughts.

"Really?"

Liam nodded and I knew he had distorted thoughts.

"One day we will stand there and everyone will just look up at us. We can fuck with everyone and we have lots of money."

I had been happy with only one thing, to meet a guy. Okay maybe money too?