The kiss

*Harry*

I stood outside the station long before Niall would get there. I wanted to be there first there and I wanted to see him coming towards me. I had many plans for the evening. If I had the chance I would kiss Niall. If he refused, I would tell him the truth. He would certainly say that I had no chance at him, but I wanted him to understand why I didn't allow him to kiss anyone but me.

I saw Niall long before he saw me. Damn, he was so beautiful. He was like an angel and I worshiped the ground he walked on. He smiled with his whole face when he saw me and I could almost see his eyes twinkled in the dark light. He came up to me and he waited a little.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded and I tried to smile.

"Yes, are you?"

He nodded.

"Yes, I think it's fun to go there again, but try not to make a fuss."

I swallowed. I couldn't keep that promise. I still remembered how Niall had kissed that guy last time and I'd do it again if Niall now should be  flirting with someone else. I changed the subject.

"Is it well with your face and your body?"

Niall nodded.

"I'm back to my old self."

We didn't get the time to talk more about him. I saw the blue Volvo and I took a deep breath. I suspected that Tom would hesitate over that I would with them, but I knew what I would say. He stopped at the roadside and he seemed hesitant. Niall opened the car door and he laughed a little,

"He's okay!"

Tom frowned.

"Is he with us? After that as have happen last time?"

Niall nodded.

"He's gay!"

Tom seemed surprised.

"Is he gay?"

I growled and quickly I slid into the back seat.

"Yes, I'm gay. Can we go now?"

----

Yes, I must admit I felt a bit misplaced. Everything was new to me and it tingled a bit of the body. I was hoping that I could get Niall to want me and I would flirt with him. I was sure that he anyway couldn't say no. Maybe he would hesitate, but he wouldn't say no?

----

I followed Niall like a faithful dog. We slipped into the pub and I only had eyes for him. I would watch him and I would make sure that no one dared to walk up to him. He was mine, although he had no idea about it. Tom disappeared but I stayed. We walked up to the bar and I ordered a beer. Niall wanted a drink. He sat at a table and I slid up beside him, close to him, so everyone saw that I was with him.

"How does it feel to be here this time?" he asked hoarsely, and he smiled uncertainly at me. "I mean, you have no reason to push people up against the wall?"

I laughed and I drank my beer. My arm slipped up behind his back just to highlight that he was mine.

"It's all right!" I muttered hoarsely. I looked around the room. Grace over if someone looked at Niall. I would kill him, that man as dared to do that.

"Promise not to knock down a single person."

I looked at Niall again. I just smiled. If I had said yes, I had lied. I wanted to kill anyone who even thought the idea of taking Niall from me. He was mine and the more I thought about it, the more confident I was.