Finally

SARAH'S POV- 

As soon as Harry unlocked his apartment door I pushed him through it and shut it. 

His large hands found my waist and his body pushed me back against the wall behind us. His lips found mine again and my hands ran through his soft curls, making a small moan escape his lips. His hands find their way to my thighs and he hitches my legs up.

I wrap them around his waist, locking them behind his back. He moves away from the wall and carries me into his room, messily. We knock over various pieces of furniture on our way. 

He lays me on his bed, my legs not leaving his waist. He leans over me, giving me a passionate kiss. His hands wander down my body, making my heart race. He slowly pulls the sleeves of my dress and top down, trailing them down my body, his lips leaving kisses as he goes. 

He throws my clothes into the corner and stares at me. "Nice underwear," he smirks cheekily. It was the same set I wore 'last time.'

His eyes trace my body and I feel somewhat self conscious. His eyes darken, and he smirks widely, his dimples showing.

"God you're beautiful," he breathes. My cheeks flush and I sit up. Not loosing eyes contact with him I tug the hem of his shirt, helping him pull it off. I throw it to the corner and then run my hands down his bare chest, feeling his chiselled features.

"Says the one," I smile up at him. 

He unbuttons his pants and they drop to the floor. He steps out of them, kicking them to the side. 

Harry pushes me gently back on the bed and he bends down, taking my shoes off. He caresses my soft legs, leaving small kisses on my skin. His hands and lips make their way up my body. Over my thighs and then stops on my belly button. His fingers trace around it, his cold fingertips making me shiver. He continues to move up my body, caressing my skin. He leans over me, his body barely touching mine. His features soften as he strokes a strand of hair away from my face.

"This will hurt. For a little bit. And I'm sorry for that," he says softly.

"I understand, Harry I trust you," I tell him, to which he grins.

"I love you," he tells me. I kiss him passionately before I reply.

"I love you more."