Lara

SARAH'S POV- 

Once I had had a shower I lightly blow dried my hair so it went naturally wavy. The weather here in New York was still quite warm compared to the weather in England. I decided to wear a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, tucked into some tied denim shorts. I put my white converse on my feet and placed the necklace Harry bought me around my neck. I did my makeup with cat flicks on my eyes, and a smokey eye shadow, bringing out the green in my eyes. I then spritzed my perfume, grabbed my sunglasses and bag and made my way into the kitchen. 

Harry was standing by the stove making pancakes. I silently crept over to him and just as he was about to flip it, I put my arms around his waist, making him jump. The pancake flew out of the pan and across the room. Harry puts the pan down and spins around. 

"Hey! That one was yours by the way!" He shouts laughing.

"I think it was yours," I say, grabbing the plate off the side, full of pancakes. We share them together, and then Harry takes my hands.

"Lets go," he says. 

I follow him out of our room and down the stairs into the lobby. Whilst we're in the elevator someone's hand stops the door from opening. Lara walks through it graciously.

"Oh hey, didn't think you'd be up yet," she says slyly. I clench my teeth, stopping myself from saying anything.

"I'm taking Sarah out, we're spending all our time together whilst we can," Harry retaliates, still annoyed at what happened yesterday.

"Where are you taking her?" She asks him, completely oblivious to the fact I was actually in the room. Harry just looks at Lara. "Come on I won't tell anyone," she grins. 

Harry leans over and whispers in her ear. "Ohhh lovely, well have fun," she says before leaving the elevator.

"So you can tell her but not me," I say, a smirk on my face.

"Oh shut up! She's the only person I've told," He says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the hotel.