College

Part 2. 

SARAH'S POV- 

As I walked through the gates I got out my phone and tweeted. Since I'd been dating Harry my followers had gone through the roof. Yeah I got horrible people but I knew I would once I started dating Harry. But he was definitely worth it. I tweeted 'First day at college. Wish me luck everyone! x' Immediately I got several mentions and replies wishing me luck. I smiled to myself and went to find Layla. 

Eventually I spotted her ordering a mocha so I snuck up behind her. I covered her eyes and said "Guess who?!" She spun around quickly and screamed right down my ear. She threw her hands round my neck and squeezed me tightly.

"God I missed you!" She said. So she gathered her mocha and we went to sit down on a bench outside.

"So tell me all about her super summer!" She says, getting excited. I hadn't had much chance to speak to Layla this summer and I hardly saw her. She'd had a side fringe cut into her blonde hair and cut it shoulder length. She looked older and so much prettier. She was wearing a mint green lace skater skirt with a black bandeau, showing off her tanned body and also wore a denim jacket over the top. She finished off her look with a pair of sandals and perfectly polished nails.

"I had such a great summer I don't even know where to start!" I told her.

"Well start at what happened after prom!" She encouraged me. So I told her about how me and Harry had gone on several dates and that everything was going great. I checked my phone and saw that it was time for my first lesson; psychology. I hugged Layla and promised her a proper catch up at dinner as I made my way to my first lesson as a college student.

 ---------

I walked through the door to an already full classroom. Everyone turned to stare at me as I searched for a seat. I found one between two girls, with wide smiles. The teacher carried on talking, telling us that we had to get to know each other.

So she left the rest of the lesson to finding out about the people you sit next to and the people on your table. I turned to my left and said

"Hi I'm.."

"SARAH!" She said excitedly. I looked at her confused. She knew my name? "I know who you are! You're Harry Style's girlfriend!" My heart sank. Is that all I'm ever going to be known for?

"Yeah I am, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Lucy, and we're going to get on great!" She said enthusiastically. This is what happened with the rest of the table. Everyone being super nice to me, just because of whom I was dating. Before Harry, no-one knew who I was, but now it was quite overwhelming. Especially when Lucy said

"Please can I have a picture with you?!" I smiled into her camera phone weakly as she took the picture and immediately put it on Twitter. My phone buzzed as I looked at the mention.

'@lucy1239876 tweeted "Found my new best friend! x"’

And she'd also tagged Harry in it. I wonder how many times I was going to have to deal with this today.

 (Just to let everyone now I've completely made up Lucy's twitter. Sorry if there is someone with that name, it wasn't on purpose :)