Date

Part 4. 

SARAH'S POV- 

I heard the doorbell ring and I applied the last of my lip gloss. I checked my outfit in the mirror. I'd twisted my hair into a messy up do and applied red lipstick.

 I was wearing Harry's favourite black play suit with lace sleeves and my favourite red wedges. I ran through the empty house to the door. I swung it open and was immediately swept off my feet. I started laughing out loud.

"Harry put me down!" I shouted, punching his chest. He put me down gently but kept his hands around my waist.

"I literally swept you off your feet," he said winking at me. I put my forehead against his.

"I missed you," I grin at him.

"I missed you too," he replied as he crashes his lips against mine. I run my fingers through his soft curls, yearning to his touch. His tongue traces my bottom lip so I let him enter. The kiss deeps and Harry's hands move towards my thighs. He hitches my legs up so they were around his waist and pushed me into the wall.

"You know I love this outfit," he growled into my ear. His lips moved down my jaw line and to my collarbone. That's when my head started spinning. Something didn't feel right.

"Harry?" I said.

"Hmmm?" He groaned.

"Harry stop," I said forcefully. I put my legs down and straightened my play suit. His hands left me and he stepped away. I sighed. "I'm sorry, but we'd better get going," I said quietly.

"Of course," he smiles weakly, and kisses my cheek. 

This always happened. We always got to this point and I freaked out and stopped. I felt really bad for Harry but I just didn't want to rush into my first time with just anyone. I wanted to wait. Was there something wrong with me?