Harry

SARAH'S POV- 

I kept my phone with me all night, waiting for Harry to land in New York. It was just turning 2am when my phone dinged quietly. I checked my message and saw that it was the name I'd been waiting for.

"From My Man: We've just landed babe but you're probably asleep right now. We're going to try to sleep when we get to the hotel so I'll talk to you tomorrow beautiful. I love you!" I smile to myself and quickly dial his number.

"Sarah?!" He asks surprised when he answers his phone.

"Go to sleep! You'll be knackered!" He laughed down the phone.

"I wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep," I whisper, not wanting to wake my parents. I heard Harry chuckle to himself.

"Right well you've heard me, please go to sleep love," he says encouragingly. I yawn as I realise how tired I am.

"Fine. But I love you," I tell him.

"I love you more!" He yells down the phone before putting it down so I couldn't protest. I giggled to myself before placing my phone under my pillow and falling straight to sleep.

------------------------------------------

The day after when I got home from college I immediately pulled Skype up and logged in. I rushed to Harry's name, ecstatic that there was a green blob beside it. Before I could press call he beat me to it. I answered quickly.

"Hi baby!" He yells, waving madly at me.

"Hey!" I reply, my cheeks warming, looking at his face. It was strange how much I'd missed his cheeky smile and cute dimples. I heard shouting from the other side of Harry's room.

"Louis stop breaking things!" Harry shouts off camera. I hear one more thing smash on the floor and Harry puts his head in his hands. I laugh loudly.

"I have to put up with that for a whole three months as a roommate," he says desperately.

"Hurtful!" Louis yells, jumping on the bed next to Harry.

"Louis!" I shout.

"Hey Sarah, missing us already?" He asks me.

"So much!" I reply.

"I wish you were here," Harry says sincerely staring into his webcam. I giggle quietly and look at Louis. He's pretending to be sick at our soppiness.

 "I'll leave you two to it," he sighs, walking out of the room.

When he’s was gone I said "let me just get changed, I want to show you something." I put my laptop on my table and tried to block the camera. I took my skinny jeans off and changed into some pajama shorts, to relieve my legs. I also took my t-shirt off to change into my new jumper. I sat back down on my bed and saw Harry grinning at his phone.

"Hey I'm back!" I tell him. He just laughs at me uncontrollably. "What?" I start to blush, wondering if I have something on my face. Harry holds his phone towards the camera so I can see what he's looking at. There is a picture of me, with my back to the camera, in nothing but my black lace underwear.

"I could see the whole thing!" He chuckles.

"Harry!" My cheeks explode, burning bright red. I pull my hair up on top of my head, attempting to cool myself down. "Delete that now!" I shout at him, crossing my arms.

"But I've got it to keep me going. If I ever miss you I'll just look at the picture," he winks mischievously at me.

"If you show ANYONE that picture Harry Styles, you are dead!" I tell him.

 "Okay okay I won't show anyone," he says, "maybe Louis."

"No! No! No!" I complain.

"I was only joking! You're mine and only mine," he grins cheekily.

"So what do you think of my jumper?" I ask him, sitting up so he could see the writing properly. It took him a few seconds to read it but when he had the look on his face was a picture. At first he looked confused and then quite shocked.

"I didn't even know you could get them," he tells me looking closer.

"I bought it to remind me of you," I grin at him.

"You're so cute! Especially with me on you," he winks cheesily. 

I was just about to retaliate when someone knocked on Harry's door. In walked perfect Lara, carrying her Prada handbag.

"Come on sweetie, we're going sightseeing," she tells Harry. She walks behind him and sees me on his computer. She peers closer.

"Nice jumper," she says slyly. My cheeks burn and I look down, feeling silly. When I look back up she's grabbed Harry's arm, him giving me an apologetic look as she drags him out of the room.

"I love you!" I hear him shout just before the door slams shut. 

My eyes start to water but I blink them away as I end the call. I pull the hem of the jumper over my head and screw it up into a ball, throwing it into the corner of my room. It made me feel stupid now.