Abi

SARAH'S POV- 

It had been three weeks since the last time I'd seen Harry. I'd been concentrating on my college work because I was pretty behind in most of my lessons. But I still spoke to him every single day. Yeah we'd had our arguments but then so does every couple. Everything seemed to be calming down, the hate had decreased and the paparazzi had calmed down after seeing pictures of me and Harry in America. 

I was on my way to my house to see Abi when I stopped short outside. I hid behind the wall and peered over. Dan was stood outside talking on his phone. He'd obviously been drinking.

"I know I owe you the money," he slurred. Then he listened to the caller.

"Yes I'm making my way there now. I'll find a way to pay you back Peter," he replied before ending the call. He clambers in his car and drives off. 

So not only is he drinking and driving but he also owes people money. 

I use my key to get into the front door and make my way to Abi's room.

"Hey Dan's just been outside," I tell her.

"Yeah I heard him trying to get in the house but I didn't let him in. He'll probably shout at me later," she sighs.

"He wouldn't dare," I smile at her.  

She tells me all about school and asks me how Harry's doing. "He's fine, I'm going seeing him in two weeks," I tell her excited. It's surprising how close we'd become over the couple of months. She's turned from a little girl to a ten year old too mature for her age. 

She should be playing out with her friends, not hiding in the house, afraid of getting hurt.

"Where's mum tonight?" I ask her.

"Dunno, she just keeps going out then coming back loud and shouty," she replies. I didn't have the guts to tell my little sister that our mother had turned to alcohol. 

I helped Abi with her homework then grabbed some things that I needed. With the money from my bank I'd bought myself a little sofa bed that I stuff into the corner of Anna's room to sleep on. She's let me use some of her wardrobe space too, to hold most of my clothes. I seriously couldn't thank her and her parents enough for letting me stay with them. I don't know what I'd do without them. 

I left my house and walked the distance back to Anna's house. Once I got there I immediately started up Skype and saw the little green blob next to Harry's name. 

I called him immediately and his cute face popped up on screen.

"Hey babe," he smiled.