Goodbye

SARAH'S POV-

"Bye Liam!" I laugh as he picks me up and spins me around.

"Look after my girl yeah?" He asks, dropping me next to Danielle. I give her a squeeze and say of course, before I leave them to say goodbye. 

Next up Niall gives me a huge hug and says he'll miss me. 

Then someone grabs me from behind and squeezes me tightly.

"Louis! Arrrggghhh get off me!" I yell loudly so he puts me down.

"I'll miss you, and I will have to look after a sulking Harry for another five weeks," he laughs.

"Good luck," I say lightly hitting his arms. He fakes pain and then trundles off. 

I walk up to Zayn, with Lara standing next to him. She's interested in her phone more than us, not bothering with goodbyes. I raise my eyebrows at Zayn and he just shrugs.

"Take care of yourself man. I'll see you in a few weeks," I say hugging him. I hold onto the hug a few more seconds than I should because when I part from him, Lara is looking my way. I wave to her and she just shrugs back at me.

Then I turn around to face Harry. He's stood by the side of the plane, his hands shoved into his pockets, kicking at a stone on the floor. 

I walk over to him and take his hands but he carries on looking at the floor.

"Harry look at me," I tell him, lifting his eyes to mine. His green eyes are glazed over.

"I..." He starts but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He immediately responded by deepening the kiss. I locked my hands behind his neck and pulled him closer to me. His hands ran down my back and stopped at the small of my back.

"I.love.you," I said, in between kisses.

"I love you too," Harry's replies, stroking my back.

"I have to go now," I sigh. 

Harry leans his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.

"I don't want you to," he says.

"I'll see you soon yeah," I tell him, unclasping my fingers from his neck. He suddenly grabs my hand. "Harry let go," I laugh, pulling away from him. He smirks and pulls me closer, then grabs my waist and picks me up.

"I'll let go on one condition," he grins. I raise my eyes at him. "Stay for the whole two weeks in the next holidays," he asks.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm," I laugh. Harry pouts at me. "How can I say no to that?!" I chuckle, kissing him again. 

He puts me down and gives me one last hug. 

Danielle grabs my hand as we walk onto the plane.

"I love you!" Liam and Harry shouts at the same time. They look at each other in confusion and burst out laughing.

"I love you too!" Me and Danielle yell back before they lock the door. We rush to the window and madly wave as the plane sets off down the runway. Once it's in the air I plonk down on the chair and breathe out. 

All the way home me and Danielle chat, distracting ourselves from the outside world because we knew if we had time to think we'd just break down.