Harry

HARRY'S POV- 

I'd just got back to my apartment after a performance when I stood on something behind my door. I picked it up to see a glossy magazine from England. I opened it quickly and started reading. Halfway through I screwed the papers up and threw them across the room. 

How dare they assume that me and Sarah had broken up! I started breathing heavily and balled my fists. 

Shit! That's why I hadn't heard from her. She couldn't believe it could she?

I quickly started up my laptop and opened Skype. I saw the green blob next to her name and rang her. It kept ringing and ringing but she didn't pick up.

"Answer," I typed to her. I rang her again but she still didn't answer.

"Please?" I typed. 

I tried ringing her one more time. 

On the last ring her face popped up on my screen. Her hair was piled on top of her head and she had taken all her makeup off. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were pink.

"Hey beautiful," I tell her. She grins back weakly through her tears. "You know the magazine article isn't true don't you?" I ask her. 

She nods her head slowly. "I know that the picture of you kissing isn't true," she says quietly.

"And the other isn't what it looks like, I wouldn't do that to you," I tell her. 

Tears look like they're forming in her eyes again.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her. She just looks at me as the tears fall down her face.

"Everything is going wrong," she cries. I then notice that she's not sat in her room.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"At Anna's house, I left home," she tells me. A million questions run through my mind but I keep them to myself. She'll tell me when she wants to. By now tears were pouring down her face and my heart broke because I couldn't be there with her to comfort her.

"Sarah I love you. Just wait four more days and I can show you that. I can't wait to hold you again," I tell her emotionally. I can see her grin through her tears but she breaks down again. 

Then I see a pair of arms wrap around her. Anna's face comes into view.

"Thanks Anna," I tell her for comforting Sarah but deep down I'm incredibly jealous of her. Being able to hold her. "Look after her please," I plead Anna.

"I'll try my best," she grins at me before shutting the computer off. I stare at the blank screen overcome with emotion. I lay back on my bed and shut my eyes, letting darkness take over me.