Goodbye

SARAH'S POV-

I stood in front of the plane, shielding my eyes from the sun. In about 3 weeks time I would be getting in this plane myself to visit Harry and the boys. I felt someone tackle me from the side and pick me up.

"Louis put me down!" I yell, laughing. He drops me, but I land on my feet.

"I'll see you in three weeks!" He shouts, kissing my cheek. With that he flounces onto the plane, followed closely by a giggling Eleanor. The next goodbye came from Liam, wishing me well in college. Then Niall pulled me into a huge bear hug, covering my face.

"I'll miss your cooking!" He exclaims.

"That's all you boys love me for!" I joke. He runs onto the plane, dragging his duvet behind him. 

Eventually Zayn pulls himself away from Lara for a minute to wish me goodbye. I hug him and whisper "look after him," into his ear. He nods. Then Lara appears by his side.

"See you in three weeks Sarah," she tells me. I clench my jaw and smile weakly at her. They walk into the plane, laughing to each other. 

And last but not least Harry comes into view. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Hey I'll have none of that," he says softly, wiping my tears away. I smile weakly at him and pull him into a hug. He slides his hand up and down my back reassuringly as I tangle my hand in his curls. This will be the last hug I get off him for three weeks. The last time I will smell his gorgeous aftershave. This makes me cry even more.

"Just remember we'll talk every day. I couldn't bear it if we didn't," he says, pushing me away, holding onto my shoulders.

"I love you so much," he says, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too," I manage to say. He kisses me softly, but passionately until we hear someone cough. Cat is standing next to us.

"I'm sorry sweetie," she tells me sympathetically. I just smile at her. She grabs Harry's elbow and leads him into the plane.

"Look after them for me!" I shout to her.

"Don't worry; they'll be looking after me!" She replies. I laugh and turn to Anna, who I brought with me. She's wearing dark sunglasses and holding a cup of coffee in her hand curing her hangover. She throws her arm around my shoulder and leads me back into the airport. We watch as the plane takes off into the sky.

"Cya boys," I say quietly. Anna takes my hand.

"Come on, let’s go shopping," she grins.