Lara

SARAH'S POV-

"Hey Liam!" I shout over the music. He gives me a quick hug and then I give Danielle one.

"So are you joining them in America then?" I ask her.

"Well I'm teaching in my dance school until the holidays so I'll only be able to go there then," she says pouting at Liam.

"I'm the same sweetie, we can go together," I laugh. "Guys this is Anna, a college friend," I tell them.

"Ohhhhh get you, making new friends," Liam says, ruffling my hair.

 "Liiaaaam!" I complain, straightening it out again. 

We left them be and went to find the last boy Zayn. We had to squeeze through loads of people dancing to find him.

"Oops, sorry," I told someone as I bumped into their back. They spun around but a frown on their face.

 "Lara!?" I shouted over the music.

"Sarah! It's lovely to see you!" She shouted back with the smirk on her face. I grabbed Anna's hand and dragged her to the bathroom, hearing Lara laughing behind us.

"What? What's wrong? Who is she?" Anna asked me. I sat on the edge of the bath and put my head in my hands.

"It's Harry's ex," I sigh.

"Oh," is all she says. "Are they still friends?" She asks.

"I don't know, he never talks about her anymore," I tell her.

"Then what's she doing here?" Anna questions.

"I don't know," I sigh again.

"Come on, we'll go find Zayn and then we can have some drinks," I say, leaving the bathroom.

We find Zayn getting a drink out of the fridge.

"Hey sexy," he says to me, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. I punch him in the arm.

"Zayn this is Anna, my new friend!" I tell him. He takes her outstretched hand and kisses it lightly.

"Anna, it's my pleasure," he says cheekily. I see her cheeks flush.

"Zayn stop flirting with my new friend!" I shout at him as Anna pulls her hand away and laughs nervously.

"I wasn't flirting! Haven't you heard, I nabbed myself a girlfriend!" He says, chuffed with himself.

"What? When do I get to meet her?!" I ask him excitedly.

"Well she's here actually, I'll go and get her!" He says leaving the kitchen. 

I turn to Anna.

"So what do you think of One Direction?" I ask her. She thinks for a second.

"I think they're all crazy! But I see why you love them," she tells me.

 "And you will soon too!" I laugh. I grab us a drink and take a swig as the door flies open. In walks Zayn laughing, a girl clinging onto his arm. She flung her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Lara?" I ask spitting out my drink.