Sorry Part 2

SARAH'S POV- 

So it's been a few weeks since I moved back home. College had started again but people treat me a lot differently. Instead of being nice and smiling they will say horrible things to me and laugh at me. It happens randomly in the street too.

"Hey Sarah, how's Harry!?" Someone shouted down the corridor.

"Mind your own business bitch!" Anna shouts back. She's still here for me and I've also been talking to Layla a lot more too but the two girls still refuse to talk to each other.

"Hey should we go shopping after college? I need to get my mind off everything," I asked Anna before I went to class.

"Sure, I've got some money," she smiles before entering her classroom. 

As I walk to mine I get my phone out and text Layla "Shopping after college? Need some therapy x" 

She immediately replies saying she'd love to. I walk into my classroom smiling like an idiot.

 -------------------

"I like this dress Sarah," Anna says, holding it to her front. Like always it suited her perfectly.

"You should get it," I tell her, looking for a new pair of leggings.

"I would but I have nothing to wear it too," she frowns.

"Well you know my birthday is coming up and my mum says I can have a party. She's taking Abi away to see my Aunt and Uncle the weekend after. House party?" I say excitedly. She squeals and runs off to buy the dress. 

After that shop we go and sit in Starbucks. Anna's at the counter ordering drinks when Layla walks in. She sees me and comes and sits next to me.

"Hey," she smiles, taking her coat off. 

Anna comes back with our drinks. Layla gives her the dirtiest look.

"What is she doing here?" She asks me.

"Excuse me but who invited you?" Anna retaliates fiercely.

"Actually Sarah did," Layla says looking at me expectantly. Anna turns her head to look at me too.

"Listen you two need to sort whatever problem out you have. Sit down Anna," I tell them. 

Anna huffs and sits opposite us, folding her arms.

"Now when did all this even start?" I ask them both.

"At dance school," Layla mumbles.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I ask.

"Well all of a sudden Layla stopped talking to me and started making new friends," Anna states.

"You really don't know what you did?" Layla says.

"No I don't," Anna replies.

"You stole my dance partner," she says angrily. I nearly spit my drink out. "I fancied this boy there and then she swanned in and stole him off me," she carries on. 

Anna's eyes widen. "You liked stinky Jim?!" She exclaims.

"Hey! He wasn't so bad!" Anna retaliates.

 "Woah. Wait wait wait. How old were you guys?" I ask.

"Six," Layla mumbles quietly.

"What was that?" I ask again.

"Six! We were six! And she still manages to keep a grudge!" Anna shouts. 

I started laughing uncontrollably. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I clutch my sides as the tears started falling down my face.

"So you're telling me that you fell out because she stole your stinky boyfriend from you?" I giggle.

"He wasn't my boyfriend," she huffs.

"But you were six! That was ten years ago!" I say laughing. Anna starts laughing with me and eventually I see Layla's lips turn into a smirk.

"I guess it was pretty petty," she chuckles. 

Anna takes a deep breath in.

"Listen Layla, I'm sorry for what I did. Even though I didn't know I was doing it," she smirks.

"I'm sorry I never told you," Layla smiles back. Then they just look at each other awkwardly as I look between them.

"Oooh go on. Hug it out!" I shout, pushing them both together. 

They stand up and envelope each other into a hug. 

After that we carry on talking as if we were all old friends and nothing had ever happened. I was glad that I could finally hang out with them both together and that they sorted out their petty argument.  I was walking back home when my phone rang. Thinking it was mum I answered straight away.

"Sarah?" A husky voice asked. I sighed.

"Please leave me alone," I tell Harry. 

I hear him cough and start to feel sorry for him. Then I remembered what he'd done.

"Let me explain," he pleads.

"No Harry. There's nothing to explain. Do you realise how much hate I've got from this. People asking me if I'm happy with my boyfriend shagging other people and girls asking for your number with a smirk of their faces. I've gotten more hate than I did before. And I don't deserve this so please just stop calling. My life is just turning out for the best and I'm happy," I blurt out. I wasn't sure whether I heard a sniffle down the other end of the phone.

"I'm sorry," he breathed. "I love you," he said sadly before he ended the call. I didn't know what to do when the tears started falling down my face. Why was I upset? I'd ended it ages ago. It's just that he sounded so sad.