Dresses

SARAH'S POV-

"You look gorgeous!" I tell Lara as we stand side by side in the mirror. She's wearing a turquoise dress that drops to the floor. It matches her newly bobbed blonde hair perfectly and she finishes it off with glittery silver shoes. She accessorises with silver and turquoise jewellery and beautiful makeup. 

I looked at myself. I had my stunning metallic gold dress on and I didn't want to complicate my outfit so I simply added little gold earrings, a gold cuff and some gold shoes. I'd plaited my hair into a messy bun and applied soft brown makeup to my green eyes. I grabbed my gold bag as Lara picked hers up and walked into the living room where Zayn and Harry were waiting.

"Wow," they both say together. Zayn was wearing a black tux with a turquoise tie to match Lara's dress. And Harry looked so smart wearing a black tux complete with a wonky black bow tie. I walk over to him and sort his tie out.

"I can never do these," he laughs. I look into his eyes and laugh too. "You look beautiful," he whispers, pushing a stray curl off my face.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I smirk as I kiss him. Harry laughs into the kiss but doesn't stop. He raises his hands to my face, stroking my cheeks.

"I know we could do this all day but we have some awards to get," Zayn chuckles. I pull away from Harry and place my arm through his.

"Let’s go have some fun!" Harry yells as we walk out of the door.