Falling Apart

LARA'S POV- 

I gradually opened my eyes and blinked, getting used to the bright light. I groaned and turned over, my head pounding from crying so much. I looked at the empty space next to me as tears formed in my eyes.

There was a magazine lying on the pillow. I picked it up and read the front page as the tears spilled down my face.

'Harry Styles kisses old flame Lara Tomkinson on a night out, whilst girlfriend Sarah and boyfriend Zayn were in the same club.' I throw the magazine across the room and fumble for my phone. I dial Zayn's number but he doesn't pick up.

" Zayn I think we need to talk," I text him. 

Within seconds I receive a reply. "About what? About how you cheated on me?" He replied.

"Well you cheated on me..." I text back. 

Suddenly my phone starts ringing.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He growls.

"I saw you flirting with Sarah. I saw red and that's why I kissed Harry," I tell him, then realising how pathetic that sounded.

"You're kidding me right?" He shouts. It makes me jump. "I wasn't flirting with her! She was helping me to ask you to move in with me!" He yells.

"Oh," I murmur. I start to feel a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I can't believe you could be so stupid. I loved you and you knew I would never do that to you," he says.

"Loved?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replies quickly before hanging up the phone. 

The tears stream down my face as I throw my phone at the wall. It smashes into a million pieces, which makes me cry more. 

He was right. How could I be so stupid as to think he would cheat on me. I'd just lost the most important things in my life. My great friends and the boy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.