Ultimately

SARAH'S POV-

"Congrats boys!" Another person says hitting Harry on the back playfully. 

We're now at the awards after party, just having a few drinks and getting to know some people. Everyone is coming up to the boys and congratulating them. 

Harry's hand around my waist tightens and he pulls me closer towards him.

"How you doing?" He whispers in my ear.

"I'm fine," I smile back at him. 

He's reassured and carries on talking to the people around him. I see random flashes and some people with cameras, meaning that some paparazzi have been let in to take some good pictures. But I wasn't worried about them right now because I have nothing to hide. 

Someone taps me on my shoulder.

"Hey can I ask you something?" It's Zayn. 

I kiss Harry on the cheek and then follow Zayn to one of the booths at the back of the club.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Well I want to ask Lara to move in with me, but I don't know how. I want it to be special," he replies shyly. You can see his cheeks blushing slightly.

"Well what are you going to say to her?" I ask him.

"I have no idea! I don't even know where to start," he tells me.

"Right well pretend I'm Lara," I say, scooting closer to him.

"Umm hey Lara ummm I was just ummm," he starts but I stop him.

"Dude what're you doing? Just look me in the eyes and pretend I'm Lara. Pretend that there's no one else in this room and that you're confident!" I say laughing. 

He turns to face me properly and takes my hand jokingly. I laugh at his gesture.

"Lara I love you and I want to spend every minute with you..." He starts.

"Woah don't say that! She might think you're gonna propose," I laugh.

"Shuuuuush. So Lara will you move in with me?" He asks. 

I think it over for a while, making him suffer.

"Oh yes of course I will!" I shout in my most Lara-like voice. I throw my arms around him and giggle.

"Thanks Sarah, you're great," he tells me as I get up.

"Right back at you," I wink, walking off. 

I go back to where Harry was standing before but something catches my eye. Loads of flashes start going off to my left so I go over to catch the gossip. 

But instead I come face to face with Harry, his lips pressed to Lara's.

That One Night Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें