Sorry Part 3

SARAH'S POV- 

The next day I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I dragged myself out of bed and looked out the window making sure I couldn't see Harry's car. But it was nowhere in sight. Abi and my mum must have gone on their Saturday shopping day. Luckily they have been spending a lot more time together which Abi deserves. 

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. I really wasn't expecting the person standing there. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and her puffy eyes were bare. She had a pair of black leggings on, Ugg Boots and a huge grey hoodie.

"Lara?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hi," she says weakly. Then I remembered.

"What do you want?" I glared at her.

"I want to explain. I need your help," she sniffles.

"I knew you only wanted Harry! How could you do that to Zayn? He loved you!" I shout. She starts to cry.

"I loved him! So much! Please let me explain," she sobs. Horribly I took pity on her and let her in. She sat on the edge of the couch and I sat on the other side.

"Go on then," I tell her. 

She takes a deep breath in and begins.

"To be honest with you, in the beginning I was just using Zayn for Harry. I thought that if Zayn is with Harry everyday then I can be too," she starts.

"I knew it," I sneered.

"But then everything changed. I obviously started spending all my time with Zayn and he made me laugh and he complimented me. I started to change whilst I was with him," she tells me. I thought back to the last time I saw her when I knew that she had changed.

"I fell in love with him so deeply. And then at the after party I saw you and him really close and something just clicked in my brain. I was angry and both of you," she says.

"But you know that it wasn't what it looked like. He needed my help," I interrupt.

"I know that now," she sniffles "but I just flipped out back then. And that was when I ran back to Harry and kissed him, none of it was his fault!" she says starting to sob again. Reluctantly I sit next to her and our my arms around her. She hugs me back and cries into my shoulder. When she pulls away her eyes are puffy and red and her nose is all snotty.

"I am really sorry," she says sincerely and I actually believe her. That time I saw her, I saw the way she looked at Zayn and I knew she was in love because that's the way I looked at Harry. Tears filled my eyes.

"Please tell me you're still with him," she asks. 

I shake my head as the tears fall down my face.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaims. I wipe them away quickly and breathe in.

"I know. What did you want my help with?" I ask.

"I need help getting Zayn back. My life without him is horrible. I haven't left the house in days. I haven't laughed since I saw him last time. Please help me," she says sadly.

"How?" I ask.

"He won't talk to me and he won't see me. I just need to show him I still love him," she pleads.

"I'm having a party next week. I'll invite him and the boys," I tell her.

"Even Harry?" She asks hopefully.

"Probably not," I reply.

"But he didn't do anything. It was all my fault," she says.

"But I just don't think I can do it. I've gotten so much hate lately and how much do you think I'll get if I take him back? I don't think I can do it," I tell her.

"Sarah you have no idea how much hate I get. But if I let it rule my life I wouldn't have done half the things I wanted to. Just give it a think," she smiles. 

She thanks me over and over again before she leaves with a smile on her face. 

I forgive her but I wasn't sure why I hadn't forgiven Harry. Even though I knew it wasn’t his fault I don't know if I could.

I got back into bed and wrote out a text.

"Party at mine on Saturday? Hope you can come. I miss you all!" I send to Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam. I immediately get replies back saying that they'll be there. None of them question me about Harry's invite. 

I lay back down and think. 

I convince myself that I'm doing the right thing about forgetting about him and the whole incident but there's a niggling at the back of my head telling me that I'm wrong.