Drunk

SARAH'S POV-

"God Louis, you're really heavy!" I shouted dragging him into his bedroom. He was so drunk he couldn't even stand up.

"Just wait til your manager sees you at seven in the morning!" I shout down his ear as I throw him on his bed. I pull the covers over him and walk away as he grabs my arm.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he slurs, winking at me. I blush, but shake my head and punch Louis. Even before I got to the door I hear him snoring lightly. I turn off his lamp and close him door. 

I make my way through the mess of Harry's party. There bottles everywhere and spilt drinks all over the wooden floors. I start picking up some of the empty bottles and taking them to the kitchen. 

I must have been the most sober one at the party. I had to call a cab for Anna because she didn't even know how to dial her phone. That would be funny in the morning. 

I started washing the bottles out when I felt two strong arms grab my waist. I spun round and was immediately intoxicated by the smell of alcohol. 

"Jesus Harry, you stink!" I laugh trying to push him away.

"Come to bed," he slurs, mixing his words.

 "I will I'm just tidying up," I tell him. He lets go of my waist and takes a deep drunken sigh in. He makes his way to the door slowly and leans against the doorframe.

"Hurry up," he growls at me. My heart starts beating fast. I hear him banging about in the living room, stumbling over the couch so I leave the dishes and help him into the bedroom.

 I throw his arm over my shoulder and struggle to keep him up. I throw him onto his double bed like I did Louis but he sits up immediately. He pats his knee, waiting for me to sit there.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You know I love you," he simply grins kissing my neck.

"Yeah I know," I laugh. I hear him groan, not knowing whether it was him trying to keep himself awake or not.

"Can I ask you something?" I question him.

"Hmmm," he mumbles into my hair.

 "Did you know that Zayn was going out with Lara?" I ask him. He stops what he's doing and sighs.

"Yeah," he mumbles. 

I stumble off his lap. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Because I didn't want you to freak out! I know you didn't like her but she did nothing wrong. I think she truly likes Zayn," he states.

"Yeah right!" I scoff. He just looks at me in disbelief.

"No I didn't mean that no-one can like him but I just don't believe she's changed," I reply. "And I also don't trust her going to America with you," I say, sitting back next to Harry. He takes my hands in his.

"You might not trust her but you trust me right? I'm yours, no-one else's," he smiles at me. I kiss him lightly.

"Come on, lets go to sleep. You have a flight at nine," I say, getting my pajamas on. Harry stares at me the whole time and self consciously I jump under the covers.

He chuckles and just takes his clothes off, leaving his boxers on and gets into bed with me.

My arm immediately finds its familiar place over Harry's flat stomach as I lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight," I say to him but I can already hear his heavy breathing indicating that he's asleep. I smile to myself and close my eyes.