Zayn

LARA'S POV- 

I played with the hem of my dress waiting patiently. I'd already thought about what I was going to say to Zayn, hopefully he would take me back. 

I heard the door open and looked up to see Zayn pushed through it.

"Woah what are you doing?" Zayn panics looking at Sarah. Then he turns round to face me, his face expressionless.

"I'll leave you guys to it," she smirked before shutting the door. And then there was silence. Zayn just looked at the floor and fumbled with his hands in his pockets. Everything that I planned to say to him had just left my mind.

"I um eer," I start but still couldn't think of anything to say.

"Why?" Zayn eventually said looking at me. He didn't look away, waiting for me to answer.

"Because I'm stupid," I say. I see the corners of his mouth curl but then he frowns.

"I don't get how you would think I would cheat on you," he says quietly.

"Because I'm not a good person Zayn. I was a horrible girlfriend and I knew that you deserved better. I didn't want to lose you but I knew that you could have anybody you wanted, so why would you want me?" I admit. It was true, why would he stay with me when he could anyone. I'm not perfect.

"So when I tell you I love you, you just don't believe me?" He asks.

"Of course I believe you," I reply. 

He slowly comes and sits next to me. I turn to him slightly. I hear Zayn breathe out lightly. "I miss you, you know," he whispers. It brings tears to my eyes.

"I thought you hated me," I say, the tears pouring down my face. 

He turns to me properly and puts his hands on my face, his thumbs wiping the tears away.

"I could never hate you Lara!" He exclaims. "I was disappointed but I could never hate you," he explains. It makes me smile a bit.

"I'm really sorry you know," I tell him.

"I know," he smiles. "So will you believe me when I tell you this time?" He asks me smiling.

"Tell me what?"

"That I, Zayn Malik, think that you, Lara Tomkinson, is perfect in every way possible and that I love you," he smiles. 

I don't even need to reply. My lips find his and the kiss soon becomes the best one I've ever had. There was passion and lust but also forgiveness and love.

"I love you so much," I breathe in between kisses. I feel Zayn smile into the kiss. Finally things are back the way it was supposed to be. 

That One Night Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें