Fifa

HARRY'S POV-

"Mate have you seen Lara?" Zayn asks me as he walks into my apartment. It was half past eight and there was no sign of Lara or Sarah.

"Nope I have no idea where they are," I laugh. He sits down with me as I carry on playing Fifa. 

Soon enough two giggling girls come bursting through the door.

"Hey guys," Sarah says.

"Hey where have you girls been?" Zayn asks them.

"Well we went dress shopping and then went for something to eat," Lara tells us. "I'll see you tomorrow Sarah. Are we still getting ready for the awards together?" Lara asks Sarah.

"I'd love to," she replies before Zayn and Lara leaves.

"I got a dress," Sarah tells me, holding up her bag.

"Can I see?" I ask walking closer to her. My lips inches away from hers. I can smell her cherry lipgloss.

"It's a surprise," she whispers before lightly touching her lips with mine. But it's quickly over and I know she's teasing me again. "I'm going in the shower," she says flouncing off. I follow her but she stops and puts her warm palms on my chest. "Alone!" She laughs. I huff loudly and go back to playing Fifa. 

SARAH'S POV- 

I strip down and step into the warm shower. 

Maybe Lara wasn't so bad, she was actually pretty funny. I guess I'd just hated her because I thought she wanted Harry but she seems really happy with Zayn. I might actually have some fun with her.