--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make my way down the stairs all rugged up in my sweater and thick coat. It has suddenly become very chilly during the day, a cold front coming in. I reach the bottom step and see Carl, Judith and Belle in the living room with Carol, Maggie, Eugene, Abraham and Michonne in her uniform.

"Where's Rick?" I ask, noticing he isn't there.

"He'll meet us there." Michonne states and I nod my head.

"Everyone else?" I ask, seeing we are a small group today.

"Rosita is sitting in with Tara tonight." Eugene explains and Abraham adds, "I don't know where Sasha or Gabriel have been all day."

"Glenn?" I ask, turning to Maggie.

"I don't know, he was supposed to be here." Maggie says, glancing at the clock on the wall anxiously.

"He will be there." Michonne says, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"We better get going." Carol states and I nod my head, turning to Belle.

I bend down and look her in the eyes, "We'll be back later sweetie, you do as Carl says." I say and she nods her head.

I take her face in my hands and place a kiss on her forehead before straightening back up. I turn to Carl, "Take care of my little girl." I say, faking a serious tone.

He smiles, "Always." He promises and I wink at him.

I ruffle his hair and place a kiss on Judith's cheek before we walk out the door. I walk beside Maggie and Michonne, my arm linked in Maggie's. I lean close to her ear and whisper, "Have you told him yet?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "I'm planning on doing it tonight after the meeting." She explains and I nod my head.

We walk towards Deanna's house, the sun beginning to set in the afternoon sky. We walk in and see that there are some people already there, others filtering in behind us. Someone has set up a bonfire and has placed chairs around it for warmth. Deanna stands by the bonfire completely dressed in black, her eyes staring into the flames.

"I'm just going to speak to a few more people." Maggie whispers in my ear and I nod my head, letting her arm go.

Carol steps forward and takes my arm, "Let's get you seated huh?" She says and I nod my head, my feet aching.

She leads to beside the fire and her and Eugene help ease me into my seat, both of them taking a seat on either side of me. I smile gratefully at Eugene and he gives me a gracious nod. There is constant chatter around the fire as we wait for people, to arrive and soon enough the sun sets and the sky becomes dark. I welcome the heat of the fire in front of me and I hold my hands up to the flames. I look around and I wonder where Rick, Glenn and Sasha are. I also notice that Gabriel is nowhere to be seen.

"We're going to start." Deanna says, drawing everyone's attention.

"Can we wait? There's still people coming. Glenn, Rick." Maggie says, trying to stall.