He had been taking his meds which causes him to act normal for the most part. The only people that knew was his parents, his sister, and Asia knew by default because she had found his pills and googled the prescription. But he trusted her to keep it a secret, and she had been doing that.

2 week later.....

Yn POV

My mother's funeral was yesterday and it was a closed casket with only a few people in attendance. My father accompanied me and we dealt with the loss toghether. Today me and Asia were going to meet up and have lunch together. The date was pushed far back due to my mother's death.

I finished getting dressed as i grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I pulled up at Charley's and got out of the car. I walked in and saw she was already inside at a table. "Hey" I greeted her and she did the same.

"How have you been? Im terribly sorry about your mother." She spoke in a worried tone.

I smiled. "Im fine. Trust me, I am" I told her. "Now what about you? Your kind of...." I trialed off. "Glowing"

She sighed and smiled. "Umm.. Yea" She stuttered. She saw the look i was giving and finally gave in. "Im pregnant"

I squealed. "Congrats, I knew it"

She smiled and then her smile dropped. "What's wrong?" I askeh her.

She shook her head nothing and i let it go. We ordered and began eating. "If you were pregnant, how would you tell your baby's daddy, if your baby daddy wasn't with you and didn't want you?" She questioned.

I was taken back by the question but anwered anyway. "I would tell him and see his reaction then go from there"

She nodded and looked down at the floor. I saw tears form in her eyes. "I feel like such a hoe" She muttered. "I basically played a side bitch role and he doesn't want me" She said a little more audible. 

I pulled my chair closer to hers on the side she sat on. "Im pretty sure your not a hoe, you just fell for the wrong person" I said. "Your a beautiful girl, he's stupid if he lets you go"

She smiled. "Thanks"

We left the restaurant and headed towards her house. I followed behind her car untill we reached her house.

We got outof our cars and went inside.

•••
4 hours later...

I collected up my things to leave after i finished the last of my ice cream. Asia was a cool girl from what i've sen so far. "Wait, let me use the restroom and then ill walk you out"

I nodded and waited for her. About 8 minutes went by and she was still in there. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Asia are you ok" She didn't answer. The door was open so i pushed it open and she was leaning over the toilet with blood all in her mouth. She was throwing up blood and she was unconscious now.

I panicked, calling 911. I knew Asia was pregnant so i was extremely scared for her.

When the ambulance got there, i rode with her. She was taken into a hospital room and they told me i had to wait in the waiting room.

I called Chres and told his to come so he can bring me to my car later on.

After about 2 hours of me and Chresanto waiting the doctor came out. "Asia Ali?"

We stood up and walked to him. "She's ok now. She has been very stressed which is super harmful to the baby. We were able to save her baby, she is now 3 months and she will be discharged tommorow." I nodded and he left.

"Pregnant?" Chresanto repeated.

Chresanto POV

"Pregnant?" I repeated confused.

Asia was pregnant. 3 month pregnant. I could most definitely be the father.

Why the fuck didn't she tell me! I walked out of the hospital doors. "Ill be back"

••••
Vote and Comment
Comment!!
Asia is MM/Beginning
MUAHH😘👄