Chapter 29~ what i know

Start from the beginning

The girls came walking out and followed by them was Elliott stuffing his face with food.
" okay we can go!" Ana said closing the door.

I drove as quickly as I could being careful with the ice tho. Elliott wasn't too far behind me also.
" hold on my mom is calling." Ana said answering her phone.

" hello"
" you are?"
" alright cool."
" I'm actually with my ehh b- friend." I looked at her and told her no.
" no just a friend mom." She rolled her eyes adorably.
" okay b-bye."

" how's mom doing?" I asked looking over at her.
" good, she's um coming home tomorrow." She said shockingly,
" that's good!"

" yeah I guess."
" oh my god." My heart stopped and everything stopped.
" what!"

" pattie is still at your house!"
" oh no. She can't be there when my mom goes there." Ana said quickly.
" okay call Ryan it Brandon and tell them to pick her up, then have one of them call Brittany and tell her she needs to come get her and bring her home because Jason is in the hospital." I gave my phone to Ana.

" I'll call Brandon."

Lauren's pov:

Everything is so still. I can't really hear and breathing is hard. I know Jason is with me but I don't know where he is, and I don't know how to speak for him.

I'm in pain and I know I'm in pain but I don't know how to feel it.

I can open my eyes and I know where I'm at but I don't know how to describe it.

I can hear out of my ears and I know who's around me but I don't know how to put the mumbling together.

We aren't going to our regular gang house hospital I do know that.

And I do know that Jason is worse then me. I heard the car when I was going down the hill.

I think I am bleeding. But I don't know where on my body I am.

I know I have broken bones but I don't know which bones they are.

I'm praying and I know that.
I'm begging Jesus to save Jason.
Not me.
I don't need it.
I would rather die then see him hurt.
Especially because of me.

I do know this all happened because of one guy.

Nick.

If he never sent me the notes none of this would have happened.
I would be going to school in two days.
Then I would be going to Miami.

But one guy ruined it all.

Nick.

Suddenly lights turned on and I felt movement but I didn't know where from.

" her.... Side....... Rib....... Head..... Joe....... Fine." I heard mumbling from someone, who I think is Matt.

Or it could be Alex?
I wonder where he is.
I wonder if he knows what's going on.
I wonder if he knows Jason was hit.
I wonder if he knows I threw myself down a cliff.

Or it could be fredo?
I wonder if Ana is with him.
Or if he knows what happened.

Or it could be Ted?
He can help me.
He was always nice.
So was Matt too.

Have you every felt like you were going to think your head off but that's all you seem to do. Physically that's all I could do but mentally I couldn't stop and I wanted to. I actually felt like I was going to explode but once I showed discomfort someone came over to me.

" lau- .... Ok? We.... You... Is on... Way." I couldn't put together who was talking to me or what they were saying so I just nodded.

I was still moving, I was moved into an elevator and that's when I knew I was with Matt. I could smell his cologne.