[introduction]

Hi there :)

My name is Jo and I am the author of these Walking Dead imagines. All the imagines are written by me, some of them are ideas given to me but they are all mine unless stated otherwise and are 100% authentic and © by me. Requests are open, in fact I really encourage you to put one in the comments below. I would really love to write your ideas into lovely fanfictions. However, before you do this, please check out a few of my already written imagines so you understand what I do and don't do.

My rules though are that every imagine I write will remain anonymous. The character will always be labelled Y/N (Your Name). I find that when an imagine has someone else's name it becomes less enjoyable for others. I'm sorry, that's just how I feel :) If you request with the name it will probably be ignored because my rules mean a lot and ignoring them is not cool.

I don't do smut, and won't be promoting a sexually active relationship with Carl when he's under the age of sixteen. I also will not be writing anymore imagines with the plot of the reader confessing her pregnancy. If that is what you would like to read, there are many already published for you.

I do any character in the walking dead, male or female and I'm always up for a challenge.

For requesting an imagine please leave me a prompt with the character, setting, plot and how you want it to go. This is super important! Without an actual plot I can't write you anything.

So please leave any comments below and I will be more than happy to write you a matching imagine as long as you follow the rules. You will totally get credit, don't worry :)