"That's the problem sweetheart I did" He lean towards me I held my breath feeling the heat of his breath on my lips.

His blue eyes lingered around my face making me want to squirm under his gaze but I held as still as possible. Just like that I can feel my guard going down and it was that easy for him to do that to me. My mind went completely numb unaware of anything, I couldn't hear or speak. My eyes narrow down to his lips watching it move.

"...You're coming with me" My ears finally decided to work hearing his last few words.

"Huh?" I snap my eyes back confused. "What? Where?" I backed away trying to regain some of my will power.

"We are going Vegas" He grinned.

"We?" My eyebrows came together.

"Yes a road trip," He grab hold of my wrist and tight grip trapping me.

"No I don't want to-

"Let's go angel" He tugged me in rough pull making me stumble over my feet.

He didn't even stop until I was back on my feet, no he practically drag me on the floor to the exit.

"Dominic stop being such a caveman!" I whine trying to plant my feet on the damn ground.

I heard him laugh at my struggle as I try to keep up with him, I wanted to reach forward and punch his face to make him stop but before I knew it he threw inside a car like a bag of potatoes.

"Hey! Stop you can't do this." I reached for the door handle ready to run for it but a hand stop me.

"Buckle up angel." He pulled the seat belt over me in a swift motion.

His engine purred softly the moment he hit the gas my body flew back at the force he used. He gave me an amused smirk while I gave him a glare in return.

"Why are you dragging me to Las Vegas?" I can feel the cool air coming from his air conditioner. The scent of him mixed in the air making me twitch in my seat uncomfortable.

"I have some business down there and your company isn't half bad and I didn't want to be bored" He shrugged the corners of his lips tug upwards like he is giving a true smile almost. "You have been more hostile lately I think bringing you to the city filled with sinners will suit your mood well" He teased.

Before I could argue he turned his stereo on and the loud vibration of the music filled the car drowning my voice. He turn to me with that big smug grin and began to sing along with the song like an idiot but I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

I have never seen a sight like this for so long, to see someone so free from any problems and it's the moment right now he cares about. Dominic seem to not get anyone get him down even though he's the person that pisses everyone off he does know how to have fun and how to take advantage of a moment.

I have to admit I am jealous of him that he could just switch all his worries away. My eyes lingered on the smile on his face as he sang along to the old rock song. He's an utter jackass and the ultimate asshole, he's reckless and stupid but at least he lives his life and he doesn't take advantage of that. Even though I don't really like the way he treats humans like just a blood bank I have to admire his capability of being happy when he wants to be.

"I'm going to teach you what it's like to party like I do" He winked oozing with confidence I wish I carry. 

                                                 ~~//~//~~

"Welcome to Las Vegas it's a playground for us to play in angel and we are the king of this playground" He whispered right against my ear his breath hot against my ear making me shiver.