"Still! Natalie's the new manager of the modelling industry and she's so serious!"

"Atleast it's not Phil who's handling the company!"

"Let's just shut up and watch the darn movie!" I yelled just to shut him up.

"Forget the movie!" He yelled suddenly and pressed the eject button of our black remote control.

"What, why did you do that! I want to watch the m-" I was then cut off by his lips that slammed gently into mine. I love this. I love this so much. But I love the person more. He really completes my day. This curly haired boy who kinda saved my life thrice. When I was dying on a hotel room, when my family was like kidnapped and now. Without him, I would be another loner. And thanks to him, I'm on a recording company with the one and only Cher freaking Lloyd! And I'm also on a modelling industry with Eleanor. 

"Ally! Why aren't there any food!?" I heard May yell beside us so we quickly seperated like shooting bullets. 

"May!? W-what are you doing- Niall!?" I exclaimed and saw Niall on the kitchen cabinet practically throwing flour sacks, sugars, coffee sachet, etc. 

"ALLY-BOO! Hello!" I heard someone yell very loudly and I felt a tight hug behind me and I figured it's Louis. "Louis! I can't breathe!" I winced and I tried enhaling but it's impossible.

"I'm so sleepy!!!" I heard someone say and saw Zayn climbing upstairs towards my bedroom. "No! Zayn, wait!" I tried saying while breathing. I really can't. Louis is too strong!

"Lou, let go of her. She might suffocate!" I heard daddy direction say as he stepped inside the flat. Seriously, where'd these people come from!?

"You're no fun, Li! And my foot still hurts because of you!" Louis yelled.

"Zayn stomped on it! Not me!" 

"It was your idea!!!"

"Louis, Liam! Stop arguing!" Danielle said behind the two. Danielle!? Why's she here!? And why are the other people here!?

"Oh, Ally, babe! Sorry, I tried to stop them but it's impossible!" Nikka panted as she ran towards me. "They're just so stubborn and they really wanna visit here! I know you want to be alone with-" 

"ELLIE- BOO!" Louis yelled very loudly that made everyone shut up for a second. I was really wishing for everyone to shut up but no, I'm wrong. They still continued the arguments and conversations. And now, Stephanie, from nowhere, is with Niall and May who are now having a food fight in kitchen. Great, just great!!!

"Hey, so where's Ally!?" Eleanor said, ignoring her boyfriend on the door once again. "Oh, hey baby!" She yelled loudly like Louis and came to hug me. The hug was tight and surprising that I made an 'oof' sound making Harry snicker. 

"Aw, I miss you!" She cooed.

"El, we just saw each other yestersay!"

"Yesterday is way too long!"

"Yeah, and I'm really greatful working with her too!" I heard a british voice say.

"She's really a nice girl" Another british voice responded. I stared at the opened door to see who's chatting and saw Cher and Perrie talking to each other.

"CHER!? PERRIE!?" I yelled loudly. Not sure if I'm happy or not. This was supposed to be Our, Harry and I, movie marathon. 

"Oh, hey Ally. We were just talking about you!" 

"Aw, really!?" I cooed.

"No, Paul! Red is much better than blue! That is why it's my favorite color!" I heard Kendall say near the door. Great, more people!