Yn's lawer stood up. "Well your honor, Kirk Ali is accused for the rape, abuse mentally and physically, and kidnapping of Yn Moss-Smith"

A small scoff was heard by a few in the front from Yn's father. "Smith my ass" He mumbled but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

The lawyer cleared his throat and went on. "There was also loads of drugs from cocaine to crack to pot to marijuana, etcetera, found in the warehouse he had Yn stowed away in. And lasty the shooting of Yn's adopted brother Rayan Smith" He concluded.

Yn POV

I sat back and listened ready to take the stand and leave already. "Yn Moss to the stand" The judge called out.

I stood up and walked to the stand. They asked me series of questions all while Kirk stared at some girl that was in the back of the courtroom. She looked about my age, i just hope she wasn't also a victim who never opened their mouth.

"Ms.Moss do you have any idea where your biological mother is?" The   defense asked.

I though about it. I didn't know where she was and I haven't heard from her. I wondered where she was all this time and if she was in on all of this. I know she did me dirty but i hopped that she was safe wherever she was. "No i dont." I answered after a few seconds. Why are they asking me this and not Kirk?

He concluded with the questions and called my father up, Then Chres, and then Ana. He claimed he didnt need everyone's side, only a few.

The jury then went to make their decision and we took a recess. I went to the bathroom and on my way back over to Ana and Reiko i was stopped by the same girl Kirk stared at in the courtroom. "I just wanted to come and introduce myself to you." She cleared her throat. "My name is Asia and that man in there on trial is my father and before you say something No im not coming for revenge or anything for locking him up. I actually hope he does life in this hellhole for what he did to you, to us."

My eyes widened. "H-  He did that to his own daughter?" I spoke barely audible.

She nodded. "Well besides the rape part, but yes i had to suffer threw it untill he left me with his sister and told me he never loved me and wanted me dead"

My mouth hung open. This man was really evil. "Im sorry that had to happen to you" My voice cracked. "My name is Yn"

She smiled. "I know"

"So you were like my stepsister or something?" I asked, knowing the answer.

She hesitently nodded. "I guess so"

We talked for another few minutes and exchanged numbers. We were gonna catch up on Saturday with lunch. She seemed pretty cool and it looked as if we would get along fine.

She went to sit with her aunt and i went over to Ana and Reiko who was now accompanied with Chres, Jacob, and Prod. "Where were you all this time?" Chresanto asked me.

"I just met my 'stepsister' and we're gonna met up on Saturday" I summed it up.

"Cool whats her name?" Ana asked.

Chresanto POV

"Her name is Asia and she's right there" Yn said as she pointed at the girl.

It was Asia. The one i was 'affiliated' with.

Stepsister? "Shit" I hissed under my breath. I then realised Asia's last name was Ali, just like Kirk's. I need to talk to Asia asap so she could keep her mouth closed about whats been happening between us. Its stopping after today anyways.

Thr guards notified us that court was starting back up and the jury had a desicion.

We waltzed back in and took our seats from before. The head jurier wasted no time in reading the verdict. "We find Kirk ali Guilty for all crimes accused"

The court cheered and the judge began banging his gavel for us to be quiet. "I hearby sentence Kirk Ali to 40 years to life, eligible for parole 2054." He wailed his gavel once more and the guards carried him out.

I walked over to Yn and she was just sitting there." Whats wrong baby, He just went down"

"Im glad this is over" She said. "Im just wondering where my real mother is, where she was doing all of this."

I nodded. "Every thing will be fine"

The next day.....

Yn POV

I was jumping for joy and screaming all over the place.

We had just got a call that Ray's final surgery was a success and he was coming home tommorow. He was in the hospital so long because one of the doctors messed up on his first surgery, which left him worse than when he arrived. His parents were gonna sue but they decided not to because Ray told them not to before he slipped into a coma 2 weeks ago.

Me, Ana, Reiko, Jacob, Chresanto, and Myles were at Ana's house chilling and celebrating. Prod had went MIA yesterday before the trail was even over. He was gone before the verdit was given.

The Tv was playing lightly as we all laughed and shared jokes. I saw a picture of a house on the Tv that looked alot like the one i used to live in with my mother. "Quick Ana turn the Tv up!@" I shouted. She did as told and they all watched confused.

"The body of 38 year old, Denise Ali was found buried in the backyard of her own home. Police believe that her husband of almost 3 years Kirk Ali, who was just imprisoned, killed her and then burried her in the back yard. It was said she had been down there for about a week and a half dead. Also two little twin girls were found in the house horribly beaten and starved, they are now in the hospital recieving treatment. My dearest regards go out to the family of these 3 individuals. Back to you Chad."

I was frozen, every bit of hope was drained from my body. My mother was dead. The last bit of real family i had was gone.

Tears came down my eyes as i started to yelp and scream. "Noo! Noo" I began to scream while they tried to calm me down.

I ran out of Ana's house running down the street. I wanted to die.

There's your update for now.
Vote and COMMENT.
Comments are needed if you want another chapter of this story added.
Read Disrespectful [Ft. August Alsina]
MUAHH😘👄