Chapter 47

It's Christmas Eve  (listen, I know that more time has passed, but I REALLY don't want to miss Christmas. So just go with it!).  Everyone knows about Simon and I, and no one has a problem with it still. I guess falling in love is inevitable, and they understand that. I'm on my way to Simon's parents' house now for Christmas. I wanted to stay home so I wouldn't intrude, but he wouldn't let me be alone on Christmas. We are on a train now and I'm nervous. What if they don't like me? Or think I'm too young for him? "Stop worrying about it." Simon said and looked at me over his laptop. "I'm not." I said and got back to editing. "I call bullshit." He said matter of factly. I giggled. "You're such a nerd." I said and looked back up at him. "No I'm not. You're the one that makes straight A's on everything." He said with a small grin. "Not because I choose to." I said. I honestly don't even try or study or do anything extra, I just do what I'm supposed to do and it works. "Is that why you do your homework?" He asked. "I only do my homework because Josh makes me." I said and folded my arms. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said, dragging it out. "How much longer?" I ask, sitting back in my seat. He looks at his phone "Only like half an hour." He said with a shrug. "I'm so bored." I said as I stared out of the window. "Why don't you do your job?" He asked while he tapped away at his laptop. "I'm done." I said. He have me a look that said he didn't believe me. "There's no way you edited that video in an hour." He said. I turned my laptop around so he could see. He slowly nodded in approval and pushed his laptop away. "What do you want to do?" I asked, folding my arms on the table between us. He looked around our seats. There was an older couple behind him, a mother with two children behind us, and two teenage boys beside us. "Ask that dude for his number." He said and nodded towards the boys. "No." I said and shook my head. He smirked. "Why not?" He asked smugly. "Because my boyfriend is sitting right in front of me." I said and pointed to him. "Odds on?" He asked. "You won't get mad?" I asked and bit my lip. "No. I told you to." He said. I nodded. "Well then I'll do it." I said. I looked in the small carry on bag beside me for a piece of paper and a pen. I quickly scribbled on it, asking for their number, crumbled it up, and threw it at one of the guys. It hit his side and he looked up at the other guy, who pointed at me. I have the guy a small smile and he picked up the paper, unsure. He read it and looked back at me with a small grin. He scribbled something down on it and threw it back quickly. It landed on the table between us and Simon and I both reached for it. "Isn't that your boyfriend?" Simon read aloud. "I got this." I said an I snatched the paper from his hands. I wrote down: Nah. He's my gay best friend. Happy with what I said, I threw it back with a smile. He nodded as he read it then wrote on it again. I looked at his friend, who was staring down Simon. "Looks like someone's interested." I said and nodded towards the other guy. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I told them you were gay so I could get the digits." I said. His face flushed and he covered it up. "You didn't!" He yelled, his voice muffled from his hands. I moved away his hands and saw him holding in laughter. "I did." I said. He rolled his eyes as the paper came back. "He's not gay. That's Miniminter." I read out loud. I looked over at the guys, who were smiling at the both of us. "You got us." I said with a shrug. "Seriously though, do you want my number?" He asked. I looked over at Simon, who looked a little pissed, but they were fans, so he couldn't be. "Nah. I'm good." I said and gave a thumbs up. I turned back to Simon and took his hands in mine. "You're mean for making me do that." I said. "You're mean for actually doing it." He said with a smirk. "KISS!" I heard come from behind him. I looked over his shoulder and saw the older couple sitting on the same seat, leaning against each other and holding hands. I looked back at Simon who was smiling. "You gotta give the crowd what it wants." He said. I smiled as he kissed me. It felt like all of the other ones, exhilarating, exciting, loving, passionate, and just amazing. The best kind of kisses, I've decided, are the ones where you have to break the kiss because you can't help but smile, these were one of those kisses. "I love you." He whispered and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you too." I said with a small smile. "This is PDA." He said with a smirk. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "I don't give a shit." I said with a shrug and leaned completely back in my seat. He chuckled and leaned back too. "Let's play a game." He said with a nod. "What kind of game are we going to play on a train?" I asked. "Truth or Dare?" He suggested. "Sure. Truth or Dare?" I asked while putting a finger to my chin. "Dare." He said mischievously. "I dare you to....text JJ and tell him you want to leave the Sidemen." I said with a nod. He gave me an unsure look. "I can't do that." He said while shaking his head. "C'mon. Don't be boring." I said, taunting him. "Do it in the group chat so everyone can see it." I said with a nod, approving of my dare. He sighed and grabbed his phone. He stared at it before looking back at me. "I need a reasoning." He said as he unlocked his phone. "Umm...tell them that you just don't want to do YouTube anymore." I said. He bit his lip and looked back down at his phone. He didn't type anything. "I can't do this." He said as he locked his phone and put it down. I smiled. "You do it." He said. "How am I suppose to do it? In not in the Sidemen." I said. "Tell them that you're quitting YouTube." He said with a serious face. I grabbed my phone and watched as my thumbs took over.

M-Guys....there's something I've been thinking really hard about lately and I think I've made my decision. I want to stop doing YouTube.

     I looked up at Simon as I pressed send. His phone vibrated since he was part of the group message.

J(Josh)-Wait...why? I thought you really enjoyed it!

      Before I could even answer one question, messages came flooding in.

E(Ethan)-Umm...well damn.

T(Tobi)-You're joking, right?!

V(Vik)-We are going to support you with whatever you do, but why?

JJ-Well....shit.😱

H(Harry)-She's definitely lying!

C(Cal)-BULLSHIT!

J-Notice how she's with Simon and he's the only one not texting, it's a joke.

T-Josh's right. Hopefully.

JJ-Josh if you're wrong I'm gonna hurt you.

E-Way to go Detective Josh!

V-It doesn't matter what she does....guys chill tf out.

H-Detective Josh? wtf kind of name is that?! He better be right or I want my fucking money back!!

C-Josh has to be right, it's the only thing that makes sense. No way she's actually quitting.

S(Simon)-Guys, I'm not with her. She just went for a walk.

JJ-JOSH, WTF MAN?!

     I smirked and looked up at Simon. "Should we end their suffering?" I asked as my phone continued to go wild. He nodded and waited for me to tell them.

M-GUYS CHILL! I'm not quitting. It was a dare from Simon because the train is boring AF! Sorry for the fright!

JJ-Oh shit! Cal was right!

C-Why would you doubt me? I know my sister!

J-I know her better!

S-That is not correct! 👆

H-Thank God. Don't scare me like that!

V-Man! I was being nice!

E-Detective Josh, you've let me down.

T-Yay!!!👏👏👏

     I smiled to my phone. I honestly didn't expect that kind of reaction from them. I watched them to continue their mindless conversations as it was quite entertaining. Family. My family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. They weren't about to leave me behind. I love them.

Adopted By The Sidemen (Sidemen Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें