Chapter 42

Today is the day of Insomnia. We don't have to be there for another hour, but I couldn't go back to sleep because I was too excited. I got out of mine and Simon's bed and went over to my suitcase. I pulled out a white and pink 'SDMN' shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans. I took them to the bathroom and began to shower. When I got out of the shower and got dressed, I put on some minimal makeup and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in a towel and opened the bathroom door. I poked my head out to see the boys awake and dressed,sitting on the bed and talking about something. "Good morning." I said. They stopped talking and looked at me. "It's about time you got out of the damn shower." Cal said and got up and walked towards me. I went to my bag and grabbed my blow dryer. I dried my hair while Cal and Simon did their hair. When I got done, my hair was straight already so I just left it. I put on my shoes which were black and white converse and waited for the boys to finish getting ready. "I'm supposed to take the longest since I'm the girl." I said after the boys finally put their shoes on. "Chill." Simon said as he picked up his phone and put it in his pocket. I grabbed a room key off of the desk and put it in my pocket along with my phone. "I can't. I'm so fucking excited." I said as I jumped on my tip toes. "Let's go then. We are gonna walk so the other guys are meeting us there." Cal said as he locked his phone and put it in his pocket. I jogged to the door and opened it. The boys walked quickly to catch up to me. When I steeped into the hallway I heard a girl squeal. I thought that someone had gotten hurt so I looked around. There were two girls standing to my right, their hands to their chests. "Omg! It's Mackenzie! Can we get a picture with you?!" One of them yelled and jumped up and down. I smiled and looked back at Cal and Simon. "Of course." I said and walked towards them. We took some selfies and I signed their phone cases. "Are you going to be at Insomnia?" One of them asked after I signed her case. "Yeah that's where we're going now actually." I said as I pointed towards the lift. "Awesome! We will see you there then!" The other one said. I smiled. A woman came up behind them. "There you are! C'mon we've got to go!" She yelled. They smiled at me before walking towards the woman, huge smiles on their faces. "Holy shit." I said as I joined the guys again. "How's it like to be famous?" Simon said and acted like he was holding up a microphone to my mouth. Cal bent down in front of me and walked backwards, acting like he was taking pictures. "Please, no pictures." I said as I covered my face and put on a dramatic voice. Cal chuckled and walked normally beside me. On the walk to the convention alone, I met three fans. Not including the two girls. That feels amazing. Simon and Cal didn't get asked to take any pictures or anything, which seemed odd. When we walked into the convention center, my mouth dropped. This place was huge. I mindlessly followed the guys to where we were supposed to be. I saw the Sidemen logo on a big wall and I smiled. I looked to the booth beside it, my booth. It was just like the guys' but had my YouTube profile picture on it. I walked over to it and went inside. This is going to be awesome. "What took you guys so long?" I heard Josh ask Cal and Simon. "Mackenzie is famous man." Simon said as he smirked. "Already? It hasn't even started yet." JJ complained. "Even in the hotel." Cal said. The guys walked into my booth and sat down. I just continued to look around in awe. This is mine. This is for me. Damn. "I'm so excited!" I squealed as we went our separate ways. Cal decided to stay with me at my booth. "Good luck." He said as he stood beside me. It can't possibly be as bad as people put it. By now, people were already starting to line up. I saw many of the people in my line wearing Sidemen merchandise, so they would probably visit us both.

*Six long hours later*

      (I don't know how long Insomnia lasts!) I'm so exhausted. All of the fans that I met were incredibly nice. I have a giant bag full of stuff they had given me. I am so thankful for them. "Hey guys. So the first day of Insomnia has just ended. We are just packing up. I think we are going to get something to eat in a minute. But I want you guys to look at something." I said into my vlogging camera. I found the big bag of stuff and put it on the table. "This huge bag is full of stuff from you guys and I want to say thank you if you gave me anything today. I appreciate all of it. And thank all of you for coming if you did. If you didn't, that's okay, I still love you." I said as I turned off the camera. I put my camera in the bag on top and went to the guys' booth. I sat down with them as we began talking. "How was your first meet and greet?" Ethan asked as he room a drink if water. "It was awesome. My face hurts from smiling and my hand is cramping up from signing so much, but look at all of the stuff I got!" I said an pointed at the bag. Each of the guys had their own bag of stuff too. "Nandos?" Harry asked as he threw some trash away. "Nandos!!" JJ yelled way too loudly before anyone could speak. "Jesus Christ." Tobi said and put a hand over his chest. "Seriously guys I think you lot are more feminine than me." I said as I stood up. "Are not!" Harry said in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes. "Can we please just go to Nandos?" Ethan said as he walked towards the exit. We all followed without another word.

      We just got back to the hotel. "I'm going to shower." Cal said as he placed his bag down on the bed. "I'm next." Simon said as he took his shoes off. "Can we talk first?" Cal asked. I nodded slowly. We sat on the bed, with Simon in the desk chair beside us. "Our parents were at Insomnia. And they'll probably be there tomorrow." Cal said quietly as he avoided my eyes. "Why?" I asked as I mentally sighed. I didn't have time for this shit. "They adopted a little boy. They told me they wanted to rub it in your face." He said slowly. "I'm sorry." Cal said as he reached out to me. "For what? It's not your fault stop apologizing." I snapped. I got up and went to the big window with a view. I felt their eyes on me. My parents. They hated me. They made me go through so much unnecessary shit. Why should I care about what they do or if they still hate me? Because of them I suffered. Because of them people hated me. Because of them I almost ended my own life multiple times. If you think about it like that, then you must think about all of the positive things they brought me in life. Because of them I am loved by millions of people. Because of them I am happy now. Because of them I am where I am today. "Thanks." I said too quiet for the guys to hear. Thank you to my parents for hating me. Thank you.

A/N
This was a whole lot longer, but I accidentally deleted it. Anyways bye!